Assemble

A/N: Hello Its been a while I'm sorry I've been really busy.😅 This is related to the manga but has been changed a little! SO don't read if you haven't read the manga yet!! But hope you Enjoy!!

Third Person POV

"I see... so we are all here! I do apologise for the wait. Asta just needs a little more time so we'd have to possibly occupy the Triad for a while until he's finally ready." Nacht Faust the (temp) Captain of the Black bulls issued the rest who were all assembled there. "There's no need for him to come I'll end this before he gets here!" Yuno (The temp Captain of the Golden Dawn) Exclaimed in rivalry towards his childhood friend Asta.

Nacht smiled loving the fact that there many ready to fight to save the three kingdoms from the devils.(demon? devil? can't remember LMAO!) "How the hell did I get into this!!!! I only pretended to save the king so I could end up with those hot babes and I was living the harem with them but NOW!!!! NOW! NOW! NOW! I'm definitely gonna die before I even get to propose to one of them!!" Sekke Bronzazza muttered to himself before all those came to a end when he felt someone's hand on his shoulder. Turning he saw Nacht with his signature "smile".  " Well even if you do die. You'd die fighting for the greater good!"  However even with words of encouragement? This 16 year old was shitting his pants just hearing that.

Nacht only smiled. The exact reaction he would expect from someone in-experienced. "May I have all your attention! This is how things are going to work. The ritual of the advent is a large magic circle which is powered by three functions. One of the functions is the site of the advent of Qlipoth in the center. The remaining three functions are the Dark Triad who will activate the ritual in order to open the gates. If we defeat all three of the Triad then we can stop the ritual that way the gates can't open. However there isn't a guaranteed telling that this would work. we could use Anti-magic that Asta possesses to destroy Qlipoth  itself but  if we tried Destroying Qlipoth with Brute force and Yami and Vengeance died without a doubt no one here would forgive me? The triad are located in three different spots located around the perimeter of the magic circle. Nozel , Langris and Yuno will go and take down Zenon. Charlotte , Dorothy and Rill will take down Vanica and Finally, Jack , Fuegoleon, Zuri and I will take down Dante. We'll spilt into these three groups and Destroy the Triad! But I must inform you even if there is a diversion outside the castle there is a high chance you'll still run into Dark Disciples and when you do make sure to have some one ready to play the decoy and once you do have a decoy take as many people you can to go and defeat The Triad. Now Lets go save Yami and Vengeance and the whole world!!!" 

Narrator POV

As they all set out after Nacht's orders doing everything he said they finally found the Triad member they were looking for.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!

                                                                         DARK TRIAD!"