Chapter seven

Beep.....

He's dead. He's dead...

"DREAM!? PLEASE NO! I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU PLEASE!" He screamed

"Dream please... Please wake up..."

"George it's to late he's dead-" Bad was cut off

"NO! It's not, it's not..." He held Dream's hand tighter than before and he screamed in pain

----------------------------------

'D-n-f-4-0-4-1-2-8-5'

Tommy typed and he opened twitch and started recording viewers flooded immediately

Dream_stan99987: OMG

Rose_wastaken9864: Why are y'all crying? :(((

Stupid_Jadedaydream: (lol sorry bestie) WHY ARE YALL CRYING?? :((((

"Hey guys, so uhm- something tragic happened..." Tommy started

"So basically uhm- Dream died-" Tommy chocked out from his sobs

"And we're gonna be reading his uh letters for everyone.. so here goes nothing..."

Dear Everyone,

Hello guys! And the Fandom if you read this I'm probably dead now, so I'm gonna come clean I have Hanahaki and Kurome and that's why I've never been active on social media. I'm very sorry for the sudden Death but it's okay I'm in a better place now! So thank you for all the support you guys are the best! Again I'm really sorry and I love you all! Goodbye:))

~~~•••~~~

Dear Dream SMP,

Hello friends! I'm sorry that I'm gone I really am I wish I could hug you guys for fair well... And good news I'm going to announce who will be watching the server in a bit so yeah! I'm sorry again I love you guys thank you for making my year better! :)))

~~~•••~~~ (a/n: Sorry I'm terrible at writing emotional shit)

Dear Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo and Techno,

Hi guys I'm sorry that I'm no longer there, you guys were like brothers to me I really wish I could give you guys a hug again, Tommy you are amazing, you make great content your a great friend and that's why I'm giving you the server you deserve it. Wilbur keep doing music please I really love what your doing never give up I really want to make a song with you but clearly that not gonna happen innit? Sorry that was British anyways I'm sorry and I love you guys keep doing content! Smile please! :)))

~~~•••~~~

Dear Sapnap, Bad and George,

Hey guys! I'm so so sorry I'm no longer there with you guys, You people are my literal favorites if you guys weren't apart of my life I don't even think I would get to this stage but now I'm gone so hopefully you guys can get over me and stay happy make content, I love you guys! Never forget me!

Oh and face reveal lol

My last Patches picture

Bye guys I love you! Never ever forget that! <3333