Lisa Is Missing 1

~~~

21'48
Incheon - Korea
Jennie's Apartment

Jennie played with the white envelope in her hand, she tossed it around, crumpled it slightly before she opened it and read the letter again and again. She couldn't keep up with how many times she had read it by now.

You are invited to the wedding of Miss PARK CHAEYOUNG and Mr. OH SEHUN.

Sunday. June 27th at 3:00 pm.

Lake Kawaguchiko, Fujikawaguchiko, Minamitsuru District, Yamanashi, Japan.

She couldn't believe that her childhood best friend is getting married in Japan. And the wedding's groom is the biggest douche in the universe. She hated that after all they'd been through, Rosé still thought he was the most attractive man she'd ever met. Did he see her at all? Did he know Rosé like Jennie? Did he care for her and believe that her heart is a sacred treasure? Of course not. Sehun is only marrying Rosé for her beauty and she is marrying him for his money.

Talk about the wedding of the century. Oh Sehun - one of the youngest billionaires in Seoul and Park Chaeyoung - an aspiring pop idol who would kill for the rise to fame. Their modern Cinderella-like love story is scandalous enough to shook the kbiz nation.

Jennie sighed again, Rosé probably doesn't care anyway. Perhaps her priorities these days is a stable and powerful marriage. Someone who could provide for her and secure a place for her in the idol industry.

Frustrations and irritations came blisteringly to the surface. Jennie remembered the fight they had 3 years ago when Rosé said that she was getting serious with Sehun. The fight has driven them apart and neither has talked to each other ever since. When so much distance separated you, there was always a question in your mind What is she doing or, its more far-reaching corollary, what has she been doing...

But Jennie clearly gets it now. After all these times, Rosé is doing fine. The singer is completely fine without Jennie.

"Whatcha looking at babe?" Warm body pressed up against Jennie's half-naked body. A woman rested her head on Jennie's shoulder and giggled.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Stop calling me babe." Jennie grumpily answered.

Sana completely ignored her fumble as she grabbed her, spinning her around on the mattress, and hastily kissed her lips.

"Yes, oka-san~"

Jennie rolled her eyes at Sana's playfulness. She let the Japanese woman held her gently and she hummed quietly to the sweet melody on Sana's Spotify playlist.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Sana asked in a high-pitch voice. Jennie swallowed, her mind was racing.

"Are you free in June?"

"Depends on my busy schedule." Sana sleepily said and snuggled next to Jennie.

"Sana, you are a beauty guru. Is that even a real job?"

"Bish, don't insult my job when you know I bring in real schmoneyyyyy."

"Right, right. Anyway,... I have been meaning to ask you..."

Sana grinned knowingly, "What is it, a wedding invitation?"

Jennie immediately frowned, "Hey, how did you,"

"Oh please, I had known about this way before you got the time to sulked on that white envelope like a kicked puppy, boo-boo."

"Hey!!" Jennie pushed Sana away and glared at her. That smug smile just makes you want to slap her.