❥𝚂𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙺𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙲𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙸𝙴 𝚇 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁

Summary: A cookie put something in your drink and Sparkling wasn't going to have anything happen to you.
Requested By: HenryTokoyama12
Other Notes: WARNING: Attempted drugging, Sparkling Cookie beating the life out of a cookie. I honestly don't think I did well on this, I just wanted to write Sparkling throwing hands! Enjoy your order!
Word Count: 468 Words

●▬▬▬▬▬๑✨๑▬▬▬▬▬●

You walked into Sparkling Cookie's bar, wanting a drink before you get back to work. "Hello, Darling." Sparkling winked at you as you sat in front of him. "Do you want your usual?"

"Yes, please." You groan.

"Something wrong?" Sparkling asked.

You shake your head. "I'm fine, just tired." You answer, standing up. "Where's your bathroom, Sparkling?"

Sparkling Cookie pointed behind him. "In the back."

"Thanks."

As you walked off, Sparkling noticed a cookie sitting in a nearby table, staring at you as you walked off, then went to sit in your seat. "Can I help you?" Sparkling Cookie asked the cookie.

"Yeah, ya know the name of that cookie that walked into the bathroom?" The cookie answered.

Sparkling Cookie had a red alarm ringing in his head. "Why do you want to know?" His eyes glared at the cookie in front of him.

"Do ya know or not?" The cookie glared back, holding their empty glass. "Mind washin' this?" As they held up the glass.

"Not at all." Sparkling Cookie answered, taking the empty glass from their hand and placing your drink on the table. As Sparkling Cookie turned his back, the cookie put something in your drink.

Hearing this, Sparkling immediately turned back to the cookie. "What?" The cookie raised their eyebrow.

"Don't "What?" me. I heard you put something in the drink." Sparkling Cookie glared daggers at the cookie. "You're not very smart, are you?"

The cookie smirked. "What? Why does it matter to ya?"

Sparkling Cookie threw a punch to the Cookie's face, making the cookie fall to the ground. "They are my customer!" Sparkling Cookie jumped over the bar table and pinned the cookie to the ground, continuously punching the cookie to crumbs. "It. Is. My. Job. To. Make sure. That my. Customers. Are. Having. A great. Experience!"

Walking out of the bathroom, you heard weird noises coming from the bar and immediately ran out. "What in the earthbread is going-" You saw Sparkling Cookie beating the cookie into the floor. "On?!" You yelped, running towards Sparkling and took him off the cookie. "Sparkling, what happened?!"

Sparkling took a few breaths before explaining. "This cookie put something in your drink! I don't know what got over me.. But I can't let anything happen to you, Darling!"

"I-" You stare at Sparkling for a moment. "I'll tell Gingerbrave about this, okay?"

"Okay.." Sparkling Cookie kissed your forehead, before dragging the unconscious cookie out his bar.

●▬▬▬▬▬๑✨๑▬▬▬▬▬●

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐!