❥ 𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝚅𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴𝚃 𝚇 𝙵𝙴𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙴! 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁

Summary: You got hurt and Red Velvet waited for you to wake up.
Requested By: jesushasseentoomuch
Other Notes: I am so so so sorry for the lack of updates! I promise I'll get to writing again! Requests are also closed! Enjoy your order!
Word Count: 530 Words

●▬▬▬▬▬๑✨๑▬▬▬▬▬●

"Darling!"

"Red Velvet, move!"

...

"..D-Darling...?"

"DARLING!"

Red Velvet carried you back to the kingdom, tears in his eyes as he looked down at your unconscious body. Your party was looking down at the ground as they walked, unable to look at either Red Velvet or you. "Red Velvet! What happened?" Gingerbrave ran up towards the two of you.

He shook his head then asked. "Where is Pure Vanilla Cookie?" Red Velvet look around.

"Re-"

"WHERE IS PURE VANILLA, GINGERBRAVE!?" Red Velvet snapped, crying buckets now. A waterfall of tears rolling down his face.

Milk Cookie patted him on his shoulder. "If you want, I can carry-"

"NO WAY!" Red Velvet immediately refused. "Just.. tell me where Pure Vanilla is, please."

Milk looked at Red Velvet in worry. "Right, follow me." He walked with Red Velvet towards Pure Vanilla, who was taking a sip of his latte from his cup.

"Milk Cookie? What brings-" Pure Vanilla saw the unconscious hurt body of you. "Oh my! Come here, Red Velvet!" Pure Vanilla stood up from the table and faced your body. "Please tell me what happened?"

"On a quest, a boss attacked us and-" Red Velvet stopped. "Can you help her?"

Pure Vanilla nodded. "Of course, it will just take a few days for her to fully heal."

Red Velvet nodded. "That's fine, thank you."

Ever since Pure Vanilla healed your injuries, you still lay on your bed unconscious. But, Red Velvet stayed by your side ever since- holding your hand and staring at you in hopes of you waking up.

"Good morning, Darling.." Red Velvet walked in the room with your favorite breakfast foods on a tray. "I brought you food.." He put the tray of the table beside you. "It was Gingerbrave's birthday yesterday.. everyone had fun..." Red Velvet told you, sitting on the chair he usually sits on to wait for you, he then holds your hand, smiling hopefully. "I hope you wake up soon.."

Red Velvet kisses your knuckles, laying his head next to your hand. He cries, it's been weeks.. "Please.. please wake up..!" Red Velvet continues to sob, his tears soaking the bed sheets.

A soft, familiar hand pats his hand.

Bolting up, Red Velvet sees your beautiful eyes.

"Darling!" Red Velvet hugged your body. "I missed you so.."

You patted his back, smiling. "Yeah, what happened?"

Red Velvet cries into your shoulder. "You got hurt badly during a quest and.. and I didn't know when you were going to wake up!" Red Velvet looked at you. "I stayed with you..! I didn't give up.."

You cup his cheek as Red Velvet holds your hand. "Aw, Red Velvet.." You kiss his nose. "Let's go. I wanna see what I missed."

"No!" Red Velvet pouts, hugging you tighter. "Let's stay like this for a moment.."

You give a small laugh. "Alright.."

●▬▬▬▬▬๑✨๑▬▬▬▬▬●

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐!