Seven

Diane finally came home from work.

She opened the door and saw rose petals All over the living room.

She followed the tracks of roses going upstairs and to the bathroom, she was so surprised.

Diane saw the bathroom it was covered with scented candles and roses.

The tub was filled with bubbles and candles around the tub plus it was a bucket of Champagne glasses and chocolates on the corner table.

Mario says welcome home my lady.

Diane replies you did all this for me she spoke in a quiet tone.

Mario says yes I did because I love you very much. he answered.

Thank you! She said to him.

Your welcome! Come he said while holding her hand, and he kisses her on the neck and unzipped her dress plus her underwear and put them on the side.

Then helped her into the tub and started bathing her as if she was a little girl.

After bathing, he took her towel and was drying her off.

He gave them a glass of champagne and brought her to the bedroom.

They sat on the bed and start talking about her day.

Mario took the glass out of her hands and was kissing her on her neck and she was moaning.

He took off the towel and drop it on the floor.

There was kissing each other passionately and he was stroking her tits and she was moaning continuing.

Then he lay her on the bed and kissed and caressing on her body.

Put his fingers inside of her and was moving his fingers writhing with so much love and pleasure so can feel it.

I want you now! She said.

So he went internal and thrust her hard with each stroke.

Diane was moaning for his name and he continued thrusting her within with so much love and passion.

After that, he whirls her back on fours and thrust her through the back more strongly this time and she was screaming at the top of her voice and begging him for more.

After the lovemaking, they're both faint and lay in each other arms until daybreak.

Daybreak arrived and Diana woke up first and gave Mario a kiss on his forehead and went to the bathroom to take a shower plus washed her hair.

After taking a shower she wrap a towel around her body and put a small towel on her hair to dry. She took the body lotion and moisture her entire body went to the walk in closet and took out a white blouse pattern and a pair of black slacks and laid them on the bed sofa and started getting dressed when Mario woke up he saw her hair styled and dressed up for work.

"Good morning darling! how are you feeling today Mario replied.

Diana answed back " I'm fine thank you and you?

Mario respond " I'm very well by God's grace

Diana answed" that's good to know I will love to chat but I have to be at the bouquet very early this morning because I'm expecting new items for spring.

Mario respond " that's sounds good no problem you go ahead to work" but you haven't eaten breakfast yet?

" It's alright I go to the cafe to buy some breakfast before going to work no worries I will be fine my love Diana said.