Chapter 1: The Announcement.

It was a normal day in the backyard, The kids were just being the friends they were. Then, Uniqua had the urge to express herself. Uniqua then told the others she needed inside real quick, they all agreed and decided to wait for her. Uniqua then went up the stairs in her pink pretty princess house. She then went into her room, and put on a black crop top. She then put replaced her "pants" with those black pants that had small x's all over them. After she got the other stuff over with, she went down stairs, and came into the backyard. Everybody was shocked when they saw what she was wearing. Uniqua then said, "Dear people of the backyard, I have declared that I will now as a baddie."Tyrone was the first to speak. "Uniqua, what drugs are you on?" Austin then said, "Yeah, is that a fish net?" Uniqua then responded to their comments, offended. "Ever heard of a life style, or do I to pull up the definition?" Tasha then replied, "Geez Uniqua, you don't have to act like a Karen." Uniqua then said, "IT'S CALLED BEING YOURSELF." Pablo then stated, "Uniqua, this isn't you! Snap out of it!" Uniqua was angry now, "That's it! I'm not playing with you guys until you accept this is the way I am." Uniqua was pissed off, She then ran to her house's front door in a fit of rage, Slamming the door behind her. The others were really puzzled. Austin then said, "We gotta get the old Uniqua back, but how?" Pablo then said, "I'm not sure, but we need to come up with a plan.." Tasha then said, "How come up with plans at my house later?" The three boys then said, "Sounds like a good idea." 

Words: 300.

(P.S My fingers hurt from typing.)