Chapter 3: Breaking into the house.

It was time for the plan to turn into action, The four friends made sure that Tasha's parents were asleep, they were. Tasha then used a log in her closet to make a way to get to Uniqua's house through her window. Austin then said: "I can't believe that we actually did it, we got in here." Tyrone said: "You can say that again." When they got in through the bathroom window, They could hear Uniqua listening to the song "Bundles" by Kayla Nicole. Tasha couldn't believe what she was hearing, She almost fainted. They then snuck into Uniqua's bedroom, Secret Agent Style. Tyrone  then said: "What should we do first?" Pablo said: "I'll go raid her secret stash of Boba Tea with Tasha." Tasha then replied immediately and said: "WHAT? WHY ME OUT OF ALL PEOPLE?" Austin then said: "Tasha, can you shut the fuck up?" Tyrone was dying on the floor of laughter, He then said: "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" He managed to blurt out. Tasha was so pissed she didn't feel Pablo's flipper take her downstairs. The two then came across a door that led to her Boba Tea secret stash. Tasha then stated: "Dang it, there's a code." Pablo said to the overweight yellow hippo, "Check this out." Pablo grabbed a knife from the kitchen, and used it to cut open the door. "Come on, Tasha!" The little penguin exclaimed. "Then what is the point of a code?" Asked Tasha. Pablo said to her: "That's a question for another day." The two didn't realize they had set off an alarm that only Uniqua could hear, Uniqua then turned off the music. Tyrone said to Austin: "Uh dude, I think she's leaving to the room." Oh brother." Austin said in a comedic fashion. Tyrone then turned on the radio while hiding in a room with Austin, "Pablo, Tasha." "Yeah?" asked Tasha on the other side. "Uniqua's coming down stairs." "Oh crud!" Said Pablo, Who had heard what Tyrone said. The two quickly stole all the Last Boba Tea they could get, before sneaking out in a vent. When Uniqua came downstairs and saw nobody, She assumed it was just a false alarm. Later, Tyrone and Austin did their part in the plan. "Ok, so we are gonna get Uniqua's clothes dirty by putting them in Mud?" Asked Austin. Tyrone replied with a simple: "Yes." They soon grabbed some dirt bags Pablo had gave Tyrone for his birthday last year. "Knew this would come in handy some day." said Tyrone, Austin then exclaimed: "I didn't." They soon got Uniqua's clothes and got them dirty, and added a little mud on the inside. They soon put Uniqua's clothes in the bathtub of her house. The two boys then ran out using a vent, "Now that her clothes are dirty, she will have to turn back to that overall wearing girl!" Said Austin. "Yep!" replied Tyrone. The four then met up back in Tasha's room. Pablo said: "Look at the time guys, it's 3:30 AM." "We should go to bed." said Tasha. The three boys said: "Yeah, let's go to bed." They all soon fell asleep.

Word count: 530.  

Sorry for the long wait of this chapter, I didn't have the motivation to continue and I felt like taking a break from Wattpad, and that's what I did. But now, I'm back on Wattpad and Chapter 3 finally is here, Thanks for waiting, hope you enjoyed this chapter.