Chapter 2: The Plan.

At night, Tyrone, Austin, and Pablo got their sleeping bags and other materials so they could plan how to get the old Uniqua back. They then went to the front door of Tasha's house, they were greeted by Mrs. Hippo, Tasha's mother. She then said, "Nice to see you three, why's Uniqua not with you guys?" Pablo then said, "Oh she has been on an emergency vacation!" Austin then said, "She certainly has!" Mrs. Hippo believed their little lie, She then said to the 3, "Well, Tasha is in the kitchen, you may now come in." The three boys then went into the kitchen. They all surprised Tasha by creeping up on her, Tasha said "AHHH!" Pablo and Tyrone laughed. Tasha then said, "Don't scare me like that ever again!" The three boys then said, "Fine we don't it again." Tasha then said, "Do you pinky promise?" The boys said, "We do, I guess?" Tasha said, "Very well, last one to my room is a rotten egg!" Pablo said, "Hey! No fair!" They then went into Tasha's bedroom. "Alright, let's discuss our plans." Austin raised his hand. "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh!" "How  about we raid her bedroom and steal all of her baddie belongings!" "Even her stack of Hot Cheetos?" Asked Pablo. "Even those!" Said Austin. Tasha then said, "Let me take care of the hot Cheetos." Tyrone then said, "Nah, I can do it." Austin then said, "Guys, no arguing!" Pablo then said, "Wait, that make us criminals?" Tasha then replied, "I agree with Pablo, I do not want a criminal record on my name!" Austin then said, "We kick out Uniqua or We do this?" Tasha then said, "But she could contact the police! She'll know exactly who did it!" Tyrone then said to her, "Old Uniqua or Baddie Uniqua?" Pablo then said, "why can't we make a ragdoll of her?" Austin then said, "But Pablo, you're a Mexican, you should but used to stealing." Pablo said, "Oh right..." Tasha still was pretty hesitant, but she wanted her old friend back. Tasha sighed, "Fine, let's do it." The group of four then put their hands on each other's. "Operation Bring The Old Uniqua, Is in action!"

Word count: 368.