Kidnapped

I hear a car pull up outside,  must be my mum.

"I think mum's here"

"Yeah I know pickle, im gonna go back upstairs and leave you too it. Oh hi Jem, There you go,  I'll see you at home in a bit both of you"

My mum is called Jemma but my dad calls her Jem for short.

"Right lets go Aim, I'm not in the mood to be messed about today."

Oh, my mum seems annoyed, great,  if I say anything she's gonna flip.

"Aimee I'm gonna buy you a chippy"

My mum says shes gonna buy me food but I don't answer, I'm too busy looking through my twitter.

"AIMEE! GET OFF YOUR PHONE FOR ONCE AND LISTEN YOU IGNORANT GIRL. I'M SICK OF YOU"

My mum pushes me as we are walking and I hit my hip and my arm on a wall.

"Why did you do that!!" I shout at my mum. She shoves me harder this time into the lamppost,  I bang my head and I slowly drop to the floor on my knees. It's dark outside and she just leaves me on the path.

"Your dad can deal with you,  stupid girl. I'm going to the nightclub. "

She speeds away and leaves me on the path. I feel dizzy. My heads split and my eyes are dizzy. I lay on the dirty ground and wait for someone or something to happen.  I hear a car come around the corner, the driver brakes hard and looks out the window, I can't make out his face but the car is red, I think it's a Lamborghini. The driver runs over to me, its a boy.

"Oh my god are you okay!!??"

"Help me ple-" And that's when I feel my head explode and I just pass out.

"Hello? Wake up!"