The Sidemen?

Ouch. I can feel myself slowly waking up, very slowly. My head feels so numb and my eyes are dizzy still.
"Her eyes are opening guys, can you get the other two from upstairs" A voice says from in front of me. I could hardly see him but I could make out some of my surroundings. The voice from before was wearing a black cap with red writing, It looked like it said Beast, Haha,  That would be cool if they were sidemen fans...

I looked around and the surroundings seemed far too familiar. I was in the kitchen sitting on top of a marble counter, there was a hallway ahead of me out of the door with a long staircase in the middle of the hallway going straight upstairs. It looked like the kitchen from the sidemen videos, but... It couldn't be?

The voice from before came back in, I could picture him more now, my eyesight was slowly coming back. He was black with a Beast hat and a gold chain, he looked far too much like...  No,  It can't be! There was 4 more people behind him. One was skinny,  tall with spiky hair,  he wore a Adidas t-shirt and jeans. The guy next to him was chubby, in a cute way and wore a Biased clothing jumper. The other was tanned, Indian even hehe, he was much plainer than the others. The last one  had flat, slick black hair and a beard, he wore a pink sidemen top, hehe. I then realised,  after I put all of them together in one picture, it was too familiar.  This explains the sidemen t-shirts, beast hats, familiar kitchen,  everything.

I have to say it.

"JJ? Simon? Ethan? Vikk? Josh? Oh my god, it can't be you...