You watch our videos...

There was an awkward silence in the room. Finally someone spoke.

"Wait, you know us?" Ethan said with hesitation between each word.
"Oh my god, its you!" I said, I was shocked to see them, standing before my eyes.
"Oh, you watch our videos,don't ya?" Vikk said with a cheeky smile on his face.

I remembered I had my orange sidemen tee on under my hoodie, they had no clue I watched thier videos. I carefully jumped up off the kitchen worktop and unzipped my hoodie. I pointed with both hands at the sidemen logo, all 5 of the boys smiled at me.

Josh started talking, he seems awfully quiet "Well, as your a fan, can we get you anything?".
I giggled "Well, I'm not royalty or anything".
"Of course you are, your a fan, we'd do anything for our fans" Simon said cheerfully.

It felt so weird talking to these guys, that I'd only dream of meeting. It just feels so real.

I was thirsty, I didn't know what to say as I was so nervous, I'd been watching these guys for so long and being in front of them just didn't seem true. Finally I plucked up the courage to talk.

"Simon, um, could I possibly have a coke?" I stuttered.
"Yes, sure. Don't worry you don't have to be so nervous, we know what our fans our like. Here you go" Simon said while pouring my coke, he passed it to me across the worktop, I took a tiny sip of it and put it back on the top. I didn't want to seem rude so I took little sips at a time.

Ethan had took notice of my tiny sips I kept taking, "just drink it" He giggled. I laughed back, I realised I was being a bit stupid, and it felt really uncomfortable, I decided to let loose a bit and drank a massive bit of my coke, finishing the glass.
"See, you get used to us" Josh said.
"ah thanks, it feels weird though, I feel like there should be a screen separating all of us, right?" I asked the guys, it just felt weird as hell. Oh well. It's better than being abused and shouted at by my mum.

I realised that her or my dad would probably be worried, although she's probably out getting drunk. My dad is home by now, as its 7:30. I'll just wait a bit longer, for him to ring or text me.