chapter 5

Amelia pov

Me and Luca was now watching something on the TV in our living room while Matteo went to his room.

"Ame?" Luca said poking me

"Hmm?" I asked concentrating on the thing whichever was playing on TV

"Ame?" he said

"hmm?"

"Ame, listen to me" he said switching off the TV.

I turned to him glaring "Why did you off it?"

"Because you were not listening to me" he replied shrugging his shoulders .

"So, you switched off my TV" I said

"Yeah, Not a big deal" he said and I threw a pillow at him .

He started glaring at me and threw that pillow back at me and then again I threw it at him and that led us to have a pillow fight.

In between that pillow fight Luca ran out of the living room and I was looking at him dumbly. And then he came back running with eggs.

"NO!!!" I screamed and started running. He ran behind me throwing eggs but luckily I was ditching them.

I started running towards the main door of the house and then suddenly I fell on my hips and I looked up-to see vinny covered in eggs.

He looked so funny I started giggling and he gave me and Luca a look and screamed run.

Which we didn't let him say again and started running to our backyard when he came running behind us.
There was an old man over there watering tress and all the plants over there and Vinny grabbed that pipe and started throwing water on us and we all were wet.
Laughing and running behind each other and then suddenly someone threw water on Vinny and we turned around to see Luca with 2 Empty buckets in hands
Then soon gabby came running with flour in his hands and started chasing every single of us.
We all ganged up on gabby and covered him with water, egg,  flour and every single thing we found.

We continued that for almost 10 mins when Vinny said 'it was time to stop'.

We all laid down on the grass looking up in the sky.
"This was so much fun" Luca said.

"Yeah, I know right?" Matteo replied.

"It's been so long since we enjoyed together" Vinny said

"No! It's been long since you and gabby enjoyed with us" Matteo said.

"Yeah, I missed my old older brothers" Luca said.

"Champ ,you know we can't" gabby said

"I know, that's why I don't force" Luca said with a soft voice.

"I'm sorry guys but I'll try to spend time with you'll as much as I can" Vinny said.

"Don't worry, we understand. Vinny" Matteo said and we all busted into laughters and Matteo called him Vinny.

"Hey, don't steal my nickname" I said

"But doesn't it look good on him?" Luca said smirking.

"Ofcurse it does" gabby said

"Guys?" I said

And I heard Chorus of 'hmm?' 'yes?'

"I love you all" I said

"I love you more"

"Me too"

"I love you too"

"Ofcurse, everyone loves me" and yes Luca said this and we all laughed again.

"okay, for serious I love you to" he said

"I know guys" I said.

"Now let's go in and change or else you'll catch a cold" Vinny said and we all groaned but agreed and went inside.

I ran to my bedroom and quickly went for a shower.
Shower's always make me feel relaxed. After coming out of shower I went inside my closet and grabbed a pair of clothes . More likely nightwear because I don't want to change again after dinner.

I brushed my hairs and let it down

I brushed my hairs and let it down.  Then I ran downstairs to the dinning area.
I sat between gabby and coper.

"What are we having for dinner?" I asked no one in particular.

"We are having pasta" Luca said smiling.

The dinner was served and we all started eating. Vinny and gabby were having their conversation.

Luca and Matteo were talking among themselves and coper was using his phone and I was slowly eating my dinner.

But I was getting really bored. I have a bad thing in me which is I don't know how to stay quiet.

I like to talk, laugh, scream , run around and have fun and sitting her doing nothing, quietly eating dinner was making me irritated.

So, I started playing with my food as I was full and didn't wanted to go and sleep yet.

Gabby noticed it and asked "Why are you not eating?"

"Because I'm full" I replied shrugging

"You have to finish your food baby" he said.

"but I'm full" I said and he nodded.

"I'm leaving you this time, but next time you have to finish it all, okay?" he asked.

"okay" I replied "Can I go to my room?"

"Sure, night"

"I'll tuck you"

"Good night"

"Night"

"Night Ame"

"Good night everyone" I said and left the room with Gabby.

He tucked me in and whispered "I love you"

"I love you too" I said before going into my sleep.

----

Hope you loved the chapter? ☠️