36

(From now on, I'm only writing which pov it is if there are another pov than 3rd person/no one's pov)

Hyunjin slowly pulled away from the kiss and looked at Felix right in those brown, innocent orbs. They looked so expensive. He was about to speak up before he got interrupted by the same lips as before, now pressing harder than they did before.

Felix's hands went to grab Hyunjins hair, twisting and curling the black locks, making it messy. The older's hands went to the younger's waist, grabbing it softly but tight, making Felix let out a small whimper. Hyunjin let go of the kiss, still closer than a inch though.
"Did I hurt you?" He whispered. Felix could feel the older's breath right in his face. He shook his head slightly.
"N-no."
"Good." Hyunjin replied before he pressed his lips against the younger's again. The kiss was full with emotions and love, caring.

When they pulled away because of the stupid oxygen (again I hate oxygen rn), the both boys had to think for a second to realize what they were actually doing.
"Oh shoot I'm sorry-" Hyunjin tried to yell, but was quickly interrupted by Felix again.
"You said that the last time, and I never understood why, so don't apologize and thank me instead." He said before he pecked the older on his lips, making him surprised.

-

Time for school. Since the two boys where at Hyunjins house, Felix didn't have clothes. 

They where sitting on the kitchen table, eating their breakfast when Felix realized that. His eyes widened at the thought.
"Um Hyunjin?.." He said, unsure if he should continue the question or not.

The older male looked up from his soggy cereal looking fluffy and extremely adorable because of the morning hair. Felix's heart couldn't really take that.
"I-I don't have clothes to wear." He let out. Hyunjin gave him a smile.
"It's fine, you can borrow from me." He answered. The younger's heart was beating so fast at that moment. He may be dramatic, but this was something else.

Hyunjin stood up from his chair, took his empty bowl and put it in the dishwasher, then he took the younger's hand and dragged him to his room.

He opened his wardrobe and took out a white t-shirt with a flower printed on it. Felix actually funded it cute, but he never knew this soft side of Hyunjin.

Then the older pulled out a pair of black jeans.
"Since I probably have a bigger size then you, you can use my old jeans heh." He said before a nervous laugh escaped his mouth.

Hyunjin then chose a outfit for himself and met up with Felix at the main door.
"Should we go?" The older asked with his backpack hanging across his shoulder. Felix just nodded, his eyes holding a galaxy. Life was good now. Peaceful.

-
The only pic of Hyunjin I think of rn is this

-The only pic of Hyunjin I think of rn is this

Like bro I dying right here

Staaap