Scolded

A door slammed. My eyes flutter open and I look up to meet Dave's glare, I smile up at him so cozy on the warm couch, my whole body relaxed. The dim light of the sunset shining through the window on to Dave's angry face... Oh fuck Dave!

I shoot off the couch and look over at the oven clock, 5:35!! Fuck those pills worked!! "I'm s" I began to apologize but Dave interrupts, "save it. It's obvious your not going to do as your told if I'm being nice to you. I'm going to shower, bring me a beer then stand in the corner." With that he walks off while unbuttoning his shirt.

I race to the fridge to grab him a beer, I place it on the shower rim then go stand in the corner on the bathroom with my nose against the wall like he taught me to do. When I was young he called this "Time out" which made this already humiliating task even more face reddening. My "Time outs" must be done in the same room as him but I can't look or talk to him. I have to stare at the wall my nose is up against, my toes must also touch the wall but my hips and shoulders must not rest on the wall at all, in other words, I have to stand up straight as a pin, no slouching.

I hear Dave step out of the shower and wrap the towel around his hips. His hands are on my stomach in seconds raising the t-shirt if his that I had on from last night out of his way so he can gently massage my tits, I suck in a breath and lean my head back on his shoulder only to jult back into "Time out" position when his massage turns into a tight squeeze and all I feel is pain as he squeezes so hard it feels like he may nearly ruptures my breasts, that may be dramatic but nonetheless they will definitely be bruised. I whimper and grab at his hands trying to looses them but his grip is unwavering as he sucks on my neck leaving marks for sure. My whimper turns into a moan and I back my ass (covered by only my boy short underwear) into him attempting to get him to fuck me like the naught girl I am. One hand leaves my breast and tightens around my neck "my little fucking thief" he says through gritted teeth into my ear. If I wasn't being choked I would have joked that "what's yours is mine right?" But we both know now is not the time for my little jokes. Dave let's go of me and I gasp for air, he walks into the bedroom and sits down on the bed. "Come" he pats his lap and I slowly walk over to him, he pulls me over his lap so my ass is in the air, he slides off my underwear and rubs my ass while humming, I stay silent knowing I am about to be both scolded and beaten purple.

"Such a little brat. Just can't stop acting out for daddy's attention hm? I spoke with Ron about the keys, you lied to him, you know I don't tolerate lying and yet that's all you seem to want to do lately. Where is this child-like behavior coming from my Anna? I will be removing the locks from the bathroom doors sense you decided it would be a better idea to steal my painkillers and sleep away your responsibility. Your therapist was disappointed in your absence, she called me when you didn't answer. Lastly I see you also haven't eaten anything I prepared for you today. Tsk tsk... I hope those painkillers are still working their magic or this is going to hurt like hell."
I grit my teeth and waited for the pain to come...