Fucked

"Good morning baby" I hear Dave whisper into my ear, his toned body is pressed against my frail small frame. His large muscular arm weights me down around my stomach, I hiss and try to pull myself away the second he pulls me in tighter. My bum burns and I try to wiggle free as he presses his hips against my abused ass. "My poor baby" he chuckles and bites down on my shoulder releasing me from his hold. I roll onto my stomach and throw the covers over my head, maybe I can just sleep the pain away, God knows Dave won't give me any painkillers now... "Get up Love your coming to work with me today" he states as he throws the covers off the bed and onto the floor. I groan... "nooo go away I'm sleeping!"

His deep chuckles echo in the bathroom where he is turning on the shower, he returns to the side of the bed where he picks up my body as if I weighted nothing and walks me into the bathroom only to place me directly under the cold shower spray. I shreek and fumble with the handle until hot water begins to rain on my shoulders.

After about 10 minutes of trying to wake up while dosing in and out of consciousness in the shower I finally start to wash my hair. Once I finish I hollar "TOWEL" hoping Dave will grab me one so I don't have to get out of the steamed bathroom. I hear Dave hollar back "what do you say Doll?" Automatically I respond "towel please sir" and am rewarded with him wrapping my wet body in a warm towel. He takes a separate towel and begins to dry my hair for me. Once he is finished he kisses my head and tells me to go get dressed "if you are quick we will stop and grab a coffee on the way to the office" he says.

I rush to the closet and drop the towel at my feet while I reach for a dress to slip on. I have the smaller side of A cup breasts, if anything my ribs and hip bones stick out more than my tits, this being said I don't often opt to wear a bra unless Dave tells me to. I step into a white thong under my white summer dress and run into the kitchen to meet Dave.

"My... Well don't you look like a pretty little wet dog" he chuckles "come let's go blow dry that hair."

He gets out the blow dryer and lifts me to sit on the bathroom countertop, he begins to do my hair as I play games on him phone.

"Damn it!" I curse as I loose the candy crush game he has on his phone for me.

"Language baby! I don't think that bum of yours can handle anymore." He says as he kisses my nose and takes his phone away from me slipping it into his pocket.

I grumble and reach my arms up so he can lift me off the counter and take me to get my shoes on. He sets me on the living room floor and hands me a pair of Convers to put on while he puts on his shoes grabs a bag from the fridge. He looks over to me waiting patiently, "come on little one let's go get in the car."

"Can I bring my phone?" I ask knowing I am only supposed to have it for when I'm not with Dave sense it's intended to be used to contact Dave. "No" he says as he opens the front door and ushers me out.

He opens the back seat car door and looks down at me, he has always told me the front seat is a privilege... "But.." I began, but he cuts me off with raised brows and a stern look. I climb in and he reaches over me to buckle me in securely.

"Thank you for refraining from arguing Love, Starbucks?" He says with a smile as he turns the car on. "Yes please! Can we listen to my music?" By this I mean the playlist I have on his phone, Olivia Rodrigo, Selina Gomez and The Neighborhood are often my most played and his most hated. "Of course baby, think about what you would like from Starbucks while we are driving, I will not be waiting in line for 10 minutes while you decide like last time."

"Yes daddy" I say with a hint of sass knowing how angry he gets when I become indecisive.

When we pull up to his office building I have already downed my Americano and I can feel my body buzzing with energy. When he opens my door for me I have already unbuckled and and about to hop out when he stops me. "Young lady put you shoes on! How many time do I have to tell you not to take them off in the car!" He scolds while I hastily slide my shoes on leaving the laces untied so that Dave can tie them for me. He does so quickly and then grabs under my arms to pull me from the car. He sets my feet on the pavement and grabs my hand.

"Can I walk down the street and buy another coffee? I'll meet you in your office right after!" I ask.

"You do not need another coffee and even if you hadn't had one this morning you know I would not let you walk there alone. You know that isn't safe little one. Where did you get that idea from?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Uhm.. I uh S..Sara walked with me when you were in your meeting 2 weeks ago, we were perfectly safe! I know I should have asked first but I knew you would say no! It's not a big deal though I'm not a kid anymore I can walk down the street on my own! I don't need constant supervision!!" Immediately after I said it I knew I fucked up... After that stunt I pulled yesterday I definitely hadn't earned the privilege of independence and now I'm even more fucked for ratting on myself about walking to Starbucks with Sara, Dave's new hire in the office.

"To my office now Anna." He holds the building door open for me, my head falls as I walk to his office knowing for a fact I am fucked.