Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter 32

Shannon went to give Lou the stuff we got and help her get ready for tonight's show when we got to the stadium. 

I headed for the stage to go find the boys and let them know we had arrived. Walking onto the stage and found five tired boys sitting in the middle. "What is this, break time?" I announced my presence having the boys look at me. 

"Riley you're back!" Harry exclaimed. 

I smiled and walked over to them. Zayn shot his head in my direction looking around. "Hey, Riley, Shannon with you?" I smirked at him, "No, she had to go do some stuff for Lou, but she will be around." 

As I came closer, out of the corner of my eye I could see Liam's mouth drop open at the sight of me. "Wow, Ri. That's a nice dress. You look...pretty." He said. 

I smiled at the comment and blushed, "Thanks, Liam." I looked at him as he eyed me.

Niall cleared his throat as a sexual tension could be felt rising in the room. "So Riley, where did you go today?" Niall asked, pulling my attention away from Liam. 

"All over. It's such a cute little town." I sat down next to Louis and started telling the boys what the town looked like and the cute little cafè Shannon and I went to before coming here. 

"I saw you met some fans!" Louis chimed in. 

"Yeah. They were all super sweet and excited to meet Shannon and me. Oh, and speaking of fans, Lou we should update the Twitter world and let them know we have been reunited." I teased taking his phone. 

I opened the camera and took a selfie smiling big as Louis pushed our faces together making it look all cute and coupley. I then put it in a tweet and typed 'finally reunited!' and hit send.

Everyone's phones went off from the tweet as I opened my own phone and replied to the tweet with a heart emoji. I put my phone down and looked up smiling at Louis who gave me a wink. 

"Ok, the break is over boy! Back to the top!" The choreographer yelled walking onto the stage. I took that as my queue and got up heading to find Shannon.

____

"Oh and one last thing, Harry asked that we put this in his hair this time and not the regular stuff. He wants to change it up a bit. I'll show you when it gets closer to showtime." Lou was talking to Shannon when I walked in. 

"Hi Riley, you look nice. How are you love?" Lou asked when she saw me. 

"I'm good, thanks. Shannon did a great job didn't she?" I spun in a little circle as Lou nodded in approval. 

"Shannon dear you never fail to disappoint!" Lou said kissing the top of Shannon's head. 

"Well, I'll leave you, girls, to it. Have fun!" Lou said as she left the room. I chuckled looking back at Shannon. She is such a mom.

When we were fully alone I spoke up. "Z was looking for you when I walked in. I told him you weren't with me and he seemed disappointed." Shannon gasped, biting her bottom lip. 

"Really?" 

I nodded, "Shann he so has a thing for you! If it is the last thing I do I am going to get you together."

Shannon shook her head, "Riley, I can't. It's in the rulebook Lou gave to me when I started working with her and the boys. I'm not allowed to date any member of One Direction." She looked at the ground. 

"Well, we will just have to figure something out then." I was determined to make it happen. I wanted her to be happy, she was helping me so I wanted to help her.