𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝙾𝚞𝚝

You turned around and Saiki staring straight at you and you knew you fucked up and here's the reason why. Saiki called out your name mentally and didn't project it so everyone could hear and you on the other hand projected your voice so only he could hear which made him stare at you in shock.

Saiki-"Wait you can hear me" 

Y/n-"Uh no?"

Saiki-"I knew you were a psychic"

Y/n-"you knew?"

Saiki-"Yea let's talk about this during our free period"

Y/n-"Where should we go"

Saiki-"I know a place just follow me when I get up"

Y/n-"Oh Okay..."

"WHY ARE WE GOING SO FUCKING FAST ITS SEVEN IN THE FUCKING MORNING " you mentally yelled. It is 7 in the morning and bubble gum boy just found out that you were a psychic, well he already knew to be exact but still, everything is moving so fast and that's something you're not used to; You walked into the classroom and you sat in your seat and laid your head down to take a nap.

TW: Mental/Physical Abuse 

"ʸᵒᵘ ᵒⁿˡʸ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ" 

"ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵉˡˢᵉ" 

 "ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ," a voice said softly while caressing your face 

Your vision was blurry but you could tell that it was a woman's figure, their hand slowly made its way to your neck and their grip slowly tightens around it. Tears filled your eyes and you were gasping for air 

"𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇" The figure yelled, they lifted their hand and slapped you making you fall on a cold surface. 

"My little Y/n is so weak without her powers~"

"What a pathetic bitch you are,"  they said in an angry tone and picked you up by your hair.

1st Person PoV

My blurry vision started to clear up and I looked around to see where I am then it came to me, I'm with 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦, well 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐦𝐨𝐦 to be exact and we're in a room filled with the smell of 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 

Saiki's POV

I walked into the classroom and sat at my usual seat which was near Y/n, I looked over at her and studied her face. She was the only person I didn't know much about and I know about everyone in our school, even I know about our teachers but the day she transferred here I just didn't know a single thing about her nor can I read her mind like the other but somehow we can still talk to each other telepathically. 

From the few weeks that we became friends, she hasn't bothered me in the slightest which made me enjoy her presence around me. When I caught her teleporting while hiding from Nendou and Kaidou I was shocked by the fact that she was a psychic. She seemed like any normal girl you could be friends with at a college.

I was wondering what she was dreaming about and her face suddenly had fear written on it, she was scared of something but what made her scared?. I began to worry when I saw tears form in the corner of her eyes, I didn't know what to do so I caressed her face, I altered her dream into a world filled with macaroons and her facial expression changed to a much softer one. 

Shit what am I doing, I know I have an interest in her but why am I doing this.

"Y/n what are you doing to me"

Timeskip

Y/n's PoV

I saw Saiki getting up and waited to follow him after him, when I walked out I saw him leaning on the wall "Lead the way bubble gum boy" you told him telepathically. He leads the way and we stopped in front of a classroom door that read "Occult Club", we walked in 2 people arguing in the classroom and it was Toritsuka Reita and Aiura Mikoto. Before I talked to Saiki I was basically the background character in his world and I always saw those two with him, they turned their head towards the door and rushed up towards you and Saiki.

"Wooow you're so pretty," Mikoto said while scanning you, Reita's faced turned red "C-can I see what bra you're wearing," He said with a pervy smile on his face. You raised your eyebrow and said "You meet someone for the first time and that's the first thing you asked them"  

"You'll get used to it, no matter how many times I told him to stop asking random girls that he won't stop until someone shows him their bras" 

Mikoto said while sighing and shaking her head

"That's not important right now," Saiki spoke up

"Why did you call us here I still got fortune-telling to do for the kids in our classroom," Mikoto said 

"I brought you guys here to introduce you guys to Y/n cause she's a Psychic like me," Saiki told them

"REALLY?!" they yelled in excitement 

"Yeeaaaa," you said awkwardly 

Their eyes started to sparkle and they started to ask you many questions about your powers and you showed them a demonstration by putting something on fire then restoring its original form

"It's kinda the same as bubble gum boy over there" you explained 

"Bubble gum boy?" Reita questioned 

"That's my nickname for Kusuo" you clarified 

"What's our nickname!!!,"  they said excitingly 

"Hmm probably pervert and Miki" 

"Why pervert" Reita whined 

"Would've called you Rei but pervert seems to suit you more" You said shrugging

"First impression always matter"  Mikoto stated

"For real the shit you think about should be illegal like who thinks about fucking a girl with big boobs while talking to others that's mad weird dude" Saiki added

"Okay Okay yall can stop attacking me now," He said while fake sobbing 

We all laughed at his reaction and you haven't felt this happy with a group of friends ever since- never mind, but anyway let's enjoy the moment while it's lasting because sooner or later she will come back and find me and try to hurt the people around me again like she did ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ.

Words:1011

Hope yall enjoy it have a good day:)))