ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ ᴊᴇʟʟʏ

-

-

-

-

*°:ₓₒ 

❥𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

 ₓₒ:°*

Time:12:00PM

- I looked over at Y/n and she was sleeping with her head in an uncomfortable position I didn't want to touch her without her permission but I also don't want her to wake up with a pain in her neck so I tried to position it before her hand quickly grabbed my ear and that shit hurt. She had an alarmed facial expression on her face before changing into a softer one and she let go of my ear during that process her head fell.

- I stopped moving, her head was resting on my shoulder my cheeks became a shade of pink when I realized that our faces were inches apart from each other I scanned her face and noticed her little beauty mark that was under her left eye. It was too small to see but when you get closer to her you can see it, I liked this girl very much but it was better to take things slow than move fast.

- Maybe if I do little gestures towards her will she start liking me back? but what if she gets uncomfortable and stops talking to me? what if she doesn't like me back and friendzone me? what if she likes someone else? Maybe I'm overthinking right now but still, I want to know if she does like me or not. That could ruin the balance of earth or something because we're both psychics and using my precognition on her would take an effect on me cause I still don't know how to control my powers yet even with my control devices.

- I sighed took the earbuds out of both of our ears before putting them back where they belong; I didn't realize how tired I was when my eyes started to feel heavy, I leaned against Y/n a bit a closed my eyes drifting off to sleep.

TimeSkip

Time: 1:05 PM

- The bus came to a halt and it was time for a break for those who need to do their business in the bathroom and for those who need to buy snacks for the hours remaining, Ivory sat up from Aren's lap to wake Y/n and the minute she lifts her head she knew she was gonna tease her about the position her and Saiki were in. She took a picture of them before shaking them awake.

- "WAKE UP" she yelled in their ears, they opened their eyes and glared at Ivory while she flashed them a smile before walking away.