ᴍᴅ

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

♥𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

■𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

 The kiss lasted longer than it should be and when they pulled away from each other they were out of breaths, y/n leaned onto Kusuo and stared at the view in front of her she has never felt this much happiness in her heart it was an unusual but pleasant feeling, a feeling of finally being loved by a partner who shares the same feelings towards her. Kusuo held on to her hand and shared the view with her without ruining the mood he asked her the one question that changed y/n's mood.

"I've been meaning to ask you ever since we met"

"what is it"

"I wanna know how your childhood was like since you've rarely talked about yourself"

"Oh.."

"if you're not comfortable talking about it's fine"

"no no it's fine but what made you ask that question"

"well I remembered a month ago you were having this nightmare and it looked like it wasn't a really pleasant one"

"to be honest even I don't know my own childhood but I could tell it wasn't a good one because all of the memories that I remember are nothing but me getting abused by someone is I'm guessing is my stepmom because a mother wouldn't torture a child like that woman in my memories has"

"There is one particular memory that I call memory 1 because I've dreamt about it multiple times"

Memory #1

Y/n's age: 13

- The angry stepmom(?) stopped inside of Y/n's room with a belt in her hand and opened the door with full force the moment y/n saw her face she knew she was about to get yelled at "THIS IS THE TENTH TIME THIS MONTH A MAN HAS BROKEN UP WITH ME" "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO ASK YOU TO USE THAT STUPID POWER OF YOURS TO GET ME A BETTER MAN"  she said while swinging her belt and hitting her.

- Tears fell out of her eyes it wasn't her fault her the stepmom(?)f couldn't find a better man she can't just break the balance of the universe for her own stepmother's(?) sake it wasn't right even the stepmother(?) knew that but she was too stubborn to acknowledge it. Her stepmother(?) didn't know how to let out her anger but hitting y/n was the only way, parents like her are the reason why when their kid gets older they are okay with an abusive relationship because they don't know the difference between being toxic or being loved.