Cory's House🤫😚

You look at him with slight annoyance but you are happy he ask for permissions to do things. You stand there for a second and look at him showing your slight attitude, he looks at you and rolls his eyes
Cory: why u looking like that lil girl (he says jokingly)
Y/N: ugh your annoying  and who the fuck is little (you raise your voice a little)
Cory tilts his head slightly to the left in confusion
Cory: excuse me? Who are you getting loud with (he says in a serious tone)
Y/N: well I'm not fucking talking to Casper am I the fuck
Cory: mmmhhh alright
Cory walks around the corner and goes up stairs and you don't hear from him for a hot minute. So you call for him.
Y/N: CORY! CORY! Where are youuuuuuuuuu?CORY!
You get no answer so you go upstairs looking for him and you hear a scream, a very loud scream. You run towards the load scream and bust in the door.
Y/N: WHAT THE HELL?! ARE YOU OK?! WHATS WRONG?!
Cory: you scared me Lil girl( he laughs) nothing is wrong I'm just recording a video for my YouTube, I'm playing FNAF n this big ass bear scared me my bad
Y/N: you're annoying as shit and who the fuck are you calling "lil" you fuck I'm 24 and old enough to beat your A$$
He stops smiling, stands up and walks over to you pulls you closer to him and starts kissing up and down your neck and a slight moan escapes your lips.
Cory: you like that huh?
You look up at him and say~
Y/N: yes
Cory: oh really, ok well get out now I have to finish work bye lil girl
He edges you out the door and and shuts it in your face, you are so annoyed at him for teasing you so you decide to tease him back. You walk into the room and don't say a word.

Cory: what are you doing I told you to get out

You don't say and word and crawl underneath the desk to where his legs are, you zip and unbutton his pants, he pretends to not notice and carries on making the video, he looks down at you and you look back at him as you run your tongue on the outside of his boxers and swirls it around a bit, he readjusts himself in his chair. You get up and say~
Y/N: oops my bad i didn't hear you when you said get out
You smirk and walk away in disbelief as you just did that. You go down stairs and start watching a movie.

                              CORY'S POV
Why is she crawling under the table dang man I'm tryna make this video and she's doing all this.
She's unzipping my pants? Oh she must want something her beautiful ass. What is she~my thoughts pause as I try not to moan as she licks my d*ck through my boxers, she's making my d*ck hard and the way she's staring back at me, what is this girl doing to me.
What why is she getting up? He thinks to himself in confusion.
Y/N: oops my bad i didn't hear you when you said get out
Oh so she's playing the little tease game huh guess two can play that game.

                       Back to your view

After Cory finishes recording he changes into grey shorts and a white tee and comes downstairs and address what you did

Cory: so you think it's cool to tease me like that huh
Y/N: you did it first loser I just did it better
Cory:oh that's how it is then huh so be it

Cory walks over to you takes off your shirt and your jeans and picks you up and puts you on his lap and sits down. He started kissing on your breasts and grinds you up against his hard d*ck, he takes off your bra and starts to suck on your n*pples, you let off a moan while taking off his shirt. He grabs your neck and kisses your lips, you get off of him and get on your knees infront of him and slides down his shorts to see that he was freeballin, you put his hard pulsing dick in your mouth swirling your tongue around the tip making it wet and licking it all the way down to his balls, he lets out a soft moan and could feel himself getting harder so he stops you and brings you up for a kiss, and puts you on his face moving your panties to the side and swirls his tongue on your clit making you moan with immense pleasure.
Y/N: Ahhhhhhhhh fuck baby
You clench his fro, and and he starts to suck on your clit whilst sliding his 2 fingers in and out of your vagina. You beg him to stop because you feel as if you're going to cum.
Y/N: cor- Cory st- stop (you say with a quivering voice) I'm gonna c-
Cory puts his hand over your mouth,looks into your eyes and says~
Cory: shut up, and no cumming little girl (he smirks)

His look and those words made you cum instantly. He sees your all nice and soaked and taps his dick on your clit then slides his big dick in your wet throbbing pussy, you let out a deep gasp.
Y/N: Ahhhhhhhhh shiiitttttt
He starts to slowly grind in and out of your pussy as moans start to escape his lips.

Cory: mmhhhhhh fuck (he moans softly)
"I thought you didn't cuss loser" you say in a quick breath
You both laugh, then he pins your hands above your head and runs his tongue from your neck to your vagina and kisses it. He gets up and says~
Cory: oh well would you look at the time
He walks over to the fridge and gets some water with his dick still visibly hard, your jaw drops ass he gets up from his potion
Cory: guess I play the tease game better huh
Y/N: I absolutely hate you
You get up and walk over to him play with his dick a bit through the shorts he put back on l.
Cory: go put on some clothes lil girl
Y/N: no I'm only gonna put my panties on it's your fault I'm naked remember
Cory: ugh Alright
Y/N: so what are you gonna do about little buddy down there ( you say with a raised eyebrow)
Cory: Mmhh don't worry bout is sweetheart don't worry bout it sweetheart dis dat splah dis dat splah right there(real ones know where that's from)
You both laugh and Cory turns on the lion king which is both of y'all's favorite movies, after a while you put on his shirt and fall asleep on his chest.

🤣my bad yall😭 but I'll make another part probably later so until next time, but any comments, questions, concerns? 😚