Nice to say🥂💕(im back yall)

You both ended up sleeping through the night as you were tired from the day before.  Cory awakens first and turns toward you.
Cory thinks to himself " dang she's so beautiful when she sleeps man I can't wait till she wakes up"
He then gets up and starts to make breakfast and is done before you wake up. As Cory walks up the stairs you are awakened by the smell of bacon and eggs but it takes you a moment to fully become aware of what's happening.
Cory: Good Morning beautiful I made you breakfast today, just eat rest and get ready I have something planned for us today
Y/N: Thank you baby it looks so good I can't wait to eat!
Cory: *chuckles* okay beautiful well I'm about to go get ready for the day I'll be back in a bit
Y/N: okay ! I lo- I meannnn I love this food it tastes amazing (you say with a blush)
Cory: *raises eyebrow and walks away🤨🚶
About an hour later Cory returns to the room.
Cory: I'm ready beautiful are you?
You nod and proceed to stand up and leave out of the room.
Y/N: so where are we going baby
Cory smirks and proceeds to drive faster
Y/N: hey hey woah now u need to slow down (you say with a nervous laugh)
Cory mashed the petal and was almost going top speed. He was pushing 200 mph!
Y/N: SLOW DOWN WE ARE GONNA DIE!
Cory starts to slow down then he comes to a complete stop. You immediately get out of the car and you feel sickly and almost as if you were about to-
Y/N:*barfs*
Cory: oh crap are you okay ?!
He proceeds to move your braids out of the way and you continue to throw up then runs to get you some water from the car.
Cory: I'm sorry (he says with a nervous laugh)
You look at him and roll your eyes.
Cory: I love scaring you it's so fun (he says laughing)
Y/N: playing with my life is in no way funny(you say sternly)
Cory: that was my surprise babygirl
Y/N: im gonna throw up in your car now for this bull sh!t
You run towards his car still feeling nauseous you open his car do and Cory comes up behind you and you end up accidentally throwing up on him.
Cory: what the FICK Y/N *he yells *
Y/N: you shouldn't have been driving thag fast with me in the car *you roll your eyes*
He gets visibly angry and a little scary but you still carry yourself with confidence and it doesn't show.
Cory: laxer tag.
Y/N: what?
Cory: laxer tag..IT WAS LAZER TAG-
He says as he throws up from the smell and the look of the vomit on him. You go over to him and help him keep his balance while you are constantly apologizing while laughing at him. Once his stomach has settled down, you  help him take off his shirt so he won't smell or look at the Throw up and you look at his chest as you run your hand down it.
Y/N: you're still hot even when you look sick
*you say laughing hysterically *
Cory rolls his eyes as he points to the car and you just know to get in. The entirety of the ride was silent didn't say where you were going or what you were going to do it was just silent. Eventually you arrive in this dark place........

This is kinda short but I got something good coming. Sorry I been away so long a lot of things happened to be honest. But I'm glad to be back love yall💓💓