The Saviors Arrive at Hilltop

"Hello. You're Gregory?" Simon asks as the saviors ransack the mansion. "Guilty as charged" our leader confidently speaks, as I stand behind him, giving Simon the stank eye.

"Ugh, Welcome to Hilltop. Hope you're not staying long" I bark at him, pushing my way in front of Gregory. "Aw, ain't you a cute little thing. Trying to get in The middle of two men talking." He tries to pinch my cheek but I slap his hand away. Gregory grabs my arm and yanks me back "Calm down, your attitude isn't making this any easier!" I scoff at them both and shout my mouth.

"We need to talk, Gregory, And it's getting a little claustrophobic in here, right? Let's talk in your study." Simon looks back at me as they both walk off, "You can tag along if you want to hun!"
                                  ///
"Negan will love this" Simon smirks taking the box of alcohol from Gregory. In the apocalypse alcohol is a luxury only given too few. Coming across something like whiskey or scotch is a rarity.

"What the fuck Greg, you can't let him take all our shit!" I run from across the room and snatch a bottle of Rosé from the box. "Y/N give it a break for once" Gregory sighs. "No! Just because you let them run all over you doesn't mean I have to let them do it to me" I tuck the bottle under my arm, claiming it as mine.

"Sweetheart, you're entertaining the hell out of me but you need to start behaving" he chuckles as his eyes undress me.

"How about you go back to the Sanctuary and fuck off!" I raise my voice and try to leave the room but before I could one of his men shut the door and stands in front of it.

I turn back to Simon and approach him only standing inches away, "tell him to move" I say calmly in his face. "I don't think so. But do you want to slide that one back in?" He looks down at the bottle

I scowl at him.

"Sorry. I shouldn't ask. You want to slide that one back in, period." He demands again more assertive this time.

Gregory looks at me out of the side of his eyes, and the rooms fall silent.

"Fine!" I slam the bottle onto the desk then stomp my way to the door again. The savior in front of it moves, but not before staring me down for a couple of seconds.

"See you later beautiful!" Simon yells as I slam the door behind me.