Rosita Abducted from Alexandria

Since Alexandria defeated the whispers, they've had to deal with a new enemy. They call themselves the Civic Republic Military or CRM. At first, they claimed to be friendly but soon the truth was exposed. They want to occupy Alexandria and establish it as a colony.
Rosita is captured by them to extract information.

The heavy door to the interrogation room slams shut. A tall pale man in all black appears with a clipboard in hand. "Wasn't expecting for you to be a woman. I heard you put up a good fight, you should be proud of yourself" he acknowledges her abilities.

Rosita silently scowls at him, with her hands tied behind her back.

The man leans in and smirks only inches from her, "You're a feisty one, aren't you?"

With all the courage of a lion, she spits at him. Her saliva hits him straight in the face. The interrogator flinches but quickly retaliates, his left hand comes down hard across her jaw. The loud smack echoes through the room.

"You must have a death wish" his words come out in a low but threatening tone.

"Your soldiers are mediocre" Rosita continues to antagonize him. She isn't the type of woman that's going to beg when her life is in danger.

"I agree they need more training. Your lucky you didn't have to go against me, you wouldn't be breathing"

The Alexandrian rolls her eyes, "What am I doing here? You people said that you wanted our communities to work together." She's more confused than anything. CRM kidnapped her despite Rick being cordial with them.

He flips through the papers on his clipboard until he finds a few pictures, "I brought you here to get some insight. This is our home, and it can be yours too."

Her mind races when she sees how advanced their community is. It's similar to a military base, "Assuming you're telling the truth, I'll admit it's impressive but that doesn't mean I'll go."

"I need you to convince your people that CRM is a better place to be than Alexandria." He finally speaks of the real reason she was brought here.

Rosita knows it will never work but she's curious as to what their motives are, "How about you be honest? There's a reason you want Alexandria, and you're not telling me."

She plays hardball, the interrogator gives her more context to the situation, " To make a long story short, we need to keep an eye on the area. Alexandria is in the perfect location but we can't have people we don't trust hanging around."

"So you're want to take everyone and move them to your place?" She asks for clarification.

"Exactly,"

She shakes her head, "We've been there for years, nothing I can say will sway them. And let's not forget, we don't know you people. The answer is no" Rosita is firm on her stance, she looks directly in his eyes when she speaks.

The muscles in his body tense, "Are you sure about that?" He taps his pen on the table.

She nods with a sassy expression.

The soldier exhales deeply then puts the pictures back into his clipboard. "We'll see how you feel a few more days from now" he stands and leaves the room.

Moments later two masked soldiers come in and lift Rosita from the chair. She's taken to a cell as punishment. The Civic Republic army is prepared to spend as long as it takes to get her on their side.