Negan's Lineup Part 1

"Alright, we got a full boat. Let's meet the man!" the first in command yells as he bangs on the RV. My heart begins to beat even harder than it had before, leaving me short of breath.

The older man in khakis walks over to us and stands over me. "You don't have anything to worry about" he bends down and pats me on the head "I'm sure that the boss-man will take it easy on you". The cold touch of the stranger's hands strikes me at my core. The chance of us all making it out of this situation alive is dwindling.

Interrupting my thoughts, the door of the mobile home swings open revealing a tall intimidating figure. The devil dressed in leather walks towards us swinging a bat wrapped in barbed wire "Pissin' our pants yet?" He asks with a smirk on his face as he examines our group carefully. "Boy, do I have a feeling we're getting close." The man's eyes are haunting as they dart across the line, acknowledging each and every person. "It's gonna be pee-pee pants city here real soon." His footsteps reach closer to me, tears streaming down my face.

"It's gonna be okay, I got you" my boyfriend Daryl whispers under his breath, placing his hand on mine.

"What the hell do we have here?" He shouts and points the bat at both Daryl and I. The anger in his voice echoes around us. "I-I'm sorry, it was my fault, please don't hurt us" I beg through my tears.

Daryl stays silent but scowls at him

"Well goddamn!" He rubs his chin and gives him a dirty look in return. "I'm just now noticing how smoking hot your girl is!"

"Fuck you!" Daryl tries to stand but is pushed back down.

"Watch yourself redneck" the savior with the half-burnt face says before putting a gun to the back of his head.

The man in leather chuckles then reaches his hand out to me. "How would you feel about going on a little trip with me, beautiful"