Love In An Apocalypse 2 | Sana

Y/n L/n's POV

"Y/n, do you have your axe?" Sana's voice asked from behind me as I rummaged through my bag, checking if I had everything I needed. Today was the day I finally get to get out of the hospital to find supplies together with Sana, Chaeyoung, Nayeon and some dudes I wasn't really close with.

Not even sparing her a glance, I nodded silently and continued to add more necessary things into my bag. "Well, alright then. I'll wait for you outside with the others, don't forget to visit Jeongyeon and ask her for some dynamite, okay?" She reminded and I quickly sent her a thumbs up, not having the guts to even look back because I know for a fact I'll only end up blushing if I do.

Sana's outfit today was simple but very attractive, it suited her too.

It's been very hard for me to face her lately, even looking her in the eye was difficult enough and it's all because I, Y/n L/n, have fallen for the very goddess that walks on this earth and doesn't seem to realize that every gay man she walks by ...

It's been very hard for me to face her lately, even looking her in the eye was difficult enough and it's all because I, Y/n L/n, have fallen for the very goddess that walks on this earth and doesn't seem to realize that every gay man she walks by turns straight and every straight girl she talks to turns gay with just a simple hello from her. I have fallen in love with the ever so beautiful, Sana Minatozaki!

That purpose alone makes it hard for me to even breathe the same air as her, I almost died because of the lack of oxygen for not breathing that one time she suddenly hugged me out of nowhere. If it wasn't for Dahyun telling her to get off me because my face was turning blue then my funeral would have happened last month.

Yes, I like her that much and I'm not really sure if she feels the same. Although I did hear some rumors about her having a crush on me during our high school days, one of my friends named Bang Chan literally barged inside my house through my window and told me the news that some hot girl from our school likes me.

But rumors are rumors, there were tons of gossip going on inside our school and not even half of them were true and I'm pretty sure this one isn't as well. She's Minatozaki Sana after all! No way in hell she'd like someone like me...

I released a disappointed sigh and finally decided to get my shit together before leaving the room, not forgetting to visit Jeongyeon and made my way outside where the others were waiting.

"So, where to, boss?" Was the first thing Chaeyoung said once she saw me approaching them. I chuckled while handing Kim Taehyung the dynamite I brought along. "I'm not the one leading this mission, Chae. It's Nayeonie right, bunny-chan?" I said, turning to the Im standing beside a guy called Felix.