5.

RM pov -

Everyone was stunned at suga's suggestion. Now believe it or not, Even after living together for decades still there is this one boundary between all of us. We never talk about sex well  we may joked about it but we never talk about this on serious note. Suga's suggestion was slightly uncomfortable not because it was bizzare only but also he used 'We not I' means he is telling everyone to share same woman.. Now after listening that idea nobody on table talked about this..We simply ate our food and went to our room.

No matter how much i tried to think about anything else but my mind is going again and again on same idea.
It is bad idea.is it bad..i guess it's not bad..is it.?? I twisted and turn all the night..sleep is not going to come early..so i decide to put my mind at ease. I wore my robe and went to suga's studio. i knew he will be working.. I knocked the door. Hyung i need to talk. May i come in.

Suga opened the door and told me to come in..He sat comfortably on his chair. I helped myself with chair.

Suga : Yes joon. What do you wanna talk about?.

RM : That suggestion you know..

Suga : Yes about having sex with her..what about it..

RM : Have you thought about it?

Suga : I don't see any problem there.

RM : Hyung what you are saying..are suggesting to share woman.

Suga : Are you in love with her?

RM : Ofcourse no. I barely know her.

Suga : Exactly. If she is ok then i don't see the problem.

RM : But that will be risk.

Suga : Nope. She doesn't want anybody to know. That's why we can offer NOC. She will sign it since she wants the same thing.

RM : What if one of us is uncomfortable with the idea.

Suga smiled.

Suga : is she hot?

RM : Yeah i guess.

Suga : If she is sex addict. She must be good. Now joon tell me honestly..if she allows you do you want fuck her or not?

I didn't reply. Come on he is my Hyung. How can i say i want to fuck her.

Suga : use words joon. You know me i don't judge.

RM : Yes Hyung i want to fuck her.

Suga smiled again.

Suga : Now you and me we both are comfortable. I guess we have to ask others.

RM : Don't you think Hyung that's weird.

Suga : No. Armies writing fanfiction about me and you. Jin and you among ourselves. Well that's weird. But because of that sharing a woman sound appealing to me. Fuck appealing i am visibly aroused by the idea only.

After hearing hyung's thought, it seemed pretty convincing to me. I open our group chat and type a text. Suddenly Suga hyung's phone vibrated.

He open our groupchat and read the message.

If you are comfortable with hyung's idea..you can put pink sticky note on dinner table.. majority will win. You don't have to say your name.

That's brilliant joon. Let's wait till morning. He smiled.

Yes let's wait till morning i sighed.