Chapter 37

A/N: My sincere apologies for an unannounced hiatus. To be honest, in June I lost my dearest grandma, and I could not write even though I tried to. However, I have been feeling a bit better lately, and will try to continue the writing. As a gift, I will upload the next chapter (38) tomorrow because it is almost done, just needs some proofreading. Meanwhile, enjoy reading this chapter and send me your lovely remarks.

**************************

Swimming so peacefully, swirling around each other, their fins touching. They were trapped inside a plastic bag filled with water yet happy. Happy to be chosen for each other. I am you, you are me. There were many fish in the tanks but why them? Why only these two goldfish were chosen to spend the rest of their lives together?

Jungkook poked on the bag, caressing it afterwards, looking intensely at the goldfish having fun. "Sorry, goldies. Just an hour or so and then you will get to swim in your private home." He has been waiting for someone outside a high-rise building, leaning on his car and holding the plastic bag where two lives were playing. It had already been 30 minutes but no sign of the person he had been waiting for.

Suddenly, that small person came out of the building as expected but what Jungkook didn't expect was the tall man, taller than Jungkook, accompanying his little person. The taller looked so posh and classy wearing glasses, suits on and handsome indeed. The smaller was giggling very often at every comment of the taller and Jungkook could hear and see how Park Jimin was melting for having that taller beside him. Jimin was definitely blushing but Jungkook wasn't, yet his cheeks flushed pink too. It was maybe due to the extreme jealousy and anger, and no right to claim Jimin in front of everyone.

10 minutes passed they were still talking and laughing. The taller seemed like to be flirting since the beginning and Jimin showing polite smile with occasional nods. From far Jungkook's intense glares were focusing on the two only. And then all of a sudden, Jimin looked behind to find his bunny staring at them holding a plastic bag with fish inside it, but he looked so ...... so not okay. Jimin excused himself to almost run towards Jungkook.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Jimin asked with a big smile.

"Why? Am I interrupting something?" Jungkook frowned.

"No, no, no. I am surprised to see you outside my office. Anyway, how have you been?" Jimin's gentle shy smile wasn't leaving his face.

"I was about to ask you the same, but I think you have been doing very well with that friend of yours. Or is he only a friend?" The taunt in the younger's voice poked Jimin's self-respect pretty hard and the older replied right away, "Hey, don't Jungkook. He is my supervisor. Not every man I talk with are interested in me."

Jungkook snickered before he exclaimed back, "Well, I can tell from far he is indeed interested in you. Listen you might be too naïve to realize it, but I know when a man is trying to flirt and that dork is a flirt."

"His name is Kim Namjoon, not dork." Jimin could not disrespect his supervisor especially when he was really nice to the older.

"Like I care. Then tell me why he is still waiting for you there?" Jungkook pointed out Mr. Kim who was being restless waiting for Jimin to come back.

"Because he wanted to drop me home, since the storm is coming." The older replied with a sarcastic smile.

"Really? Sure go ahead, go with that flirt. And here I am being a stupid, thought you would need a ride home." Disappointed Jungkook turned back instantly to get inside his car after saying that.

"Jungkook, wait, you came to drop me home?" Jimin held the younger's arm with reflexes but let it go right away when he realized he crossed the line again.