one

| THE ONE WHERE MAGGIE MEETS THE GANG

--- TONYMONROE {001}

"THERE'S NOTHING TO TELL! HE'S JUST SOME GUY I WORK WITH!"

Monica Geller told her friends, turning her head so she was facing Joey. None of the friends seemed to buy it though.

Joey, who was sitting on the chair backwards, commented, "Come on, you're going out with the guy, there's gotta be something wrong with him." 

"So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece?" Monica couldn't help but roll her eyes at Chandler's jokes.

Pheobe put her hand on Monica's shoulder, "Wait, does he eat chalk?" everyone gave her a weird look, "Just cause I don't want her to go through what I went with Karl, oh-"

Monica brushed off Pheobe's arm, "Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date. It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex."

Chandler frowned, "Sounds like a date to me." Joey and Pheobe nodded in agreement.

***

"Alright so i'm back in high school, I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria and I realise I am totally... naked." The rest of them hummed along to his story. Pheobe was sitting on the floor, folding a piece of paper calmly whilst the others were sat on the sofa and in Joey's case, a chair.

Monica put the cup down on her leg whilst her other arm was proped up on the sofa, "Oh I've had that dream."

"Then, I look down and I realise there is a phone... there."

Joey looked around confused, "Instead of?"

Chandler looked over to him with a sour look on his face, "That's right."

The three other friends chattered, "Never had that dream."

"All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring," Pheobe giggled at that whilst Monica raised her brows, "And it turns out, it's my mother, which is very very weird because... she never calls me."

***

Ross stood behind the sofa of the Centeral Perk cafe, an umbrella in his hands and a disturbingly sad look on his face. "Hi." He said in a hoarse whisper.

Joey looks to the others glumly, "The guy says 'hello', I want to kill myself."

Monica shot him a look.
"Are you okay, sweetie?" She asked kindly, placing her arm on Ross' forearm for comfort. Ross looked down at her.

"I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out my mouth and tied it around my neck-"

"Cookie?"