seven

| THE ONE WHERE THE GIRLS LIKE GOSSIP

--- TONYMONROE {006}

I'm back after over a year of not posting

I'm back after over a year of not posting... how odd. short chapter probably just to get back into it okay? 😘

"Folks are really that bad, huh?" The five of them sat in their usual spots in Central Perk which Rachel cleaning up the tables.

"Well, you know, these people are pros. They know what they're doing, they take their time. They get the job done."

Monica rubbed her thumping temples, "Boy I know they say that you cant change your parents. Boy if you could," she pointed at ross, "I'd want yours."

Ross smiled reluctantly, got up and kissed Monica and the forehead. "Must pee"

"It's even worse when your a twin." 

Rachel wiped her hands on her damp apron, "You're a twin?"

"Yeah. We don't speak." Phoebe stated in a firm tone. "She's like this high-powered, driven, career type."

The dark haired Magnolia raised her brows, "Is she a business woman?"

"Oh no she's a waitress."

Magnolia who had a sleepy Monica laying on her legs chuckled softly along with the others who were also laying down.

Rachel sighed, "I've kind of got to clean up now."

"Chandler you're an only child right?" Magnolia got up from her comfortable section of the sofa. "You didn't have any of this."

"Well, no, although I did have an imaginary friend who my parents actually preferred." Chandler hummed as he made his way over to the door, slinging an arm over the content actress.

***

Ross proudly stood in front of his friend showing off the sonogram of his unborn baby. "Well, isn't that amazing?"

Joey squinted, "What are we supposed to be seeing here?"

"I don't know, but I think it's about to attack the enterprise."

"Chandler look from here, see?" Magnolia grabbed ahold of Chandler's shoulders and guided him towards her side of the sofa. 

"Now it looks like a baby." Chandler joked, overly noticing the presence of Maggie's warm hands on his shoulders.

Phoebe tilted her head, "You know if you tilt your head to the left and relax your eyes it kind of looks like an old potato." Which ultimately made Ross scowl.

"Then don't do that alright?"

"Okay."

The older brother jogged behind the sofa to put a arm around his sister's shoulder, "Monica, what do you think?"