four

| THE ONE WHERE JOEY GETS COMFORTABLE

--- TONYMONROE {004}

(Please don't drag me for not writing in ages! I did try and write every weekend but there was always something holding me back

(Please don't drag me for not writing in ages! I did try and write every weekend but there was always something holding me back. I got a fucking cold again and had my birthday so DONT HATE ME IM TRYING! More chapters coming soon to make up for it)

"ISN'T THIS AMAZING? I HAVE NEVER MADE COFFEE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE." Rachel said excitedly, putting down two cups in front of Joey and Chandler as they sat at the table.

"That is amazing." Chandler said sarcastically.

"Congradulations, while you're on a roll if you feel like you've got to make a western omelet or something..." Joey added, taking a sip from his cup and instantly regreting it, "Although actually, I'm really not that hungry this morning. He and Chandler both poured their coffee in the plant pot.

Monica entered the kitchen from her room in a beautiful yellow dress with small orange flowers on them.

Rachel held her own mug in her hands, "Morning!"

"Morning." And behind her, a man came sauntering out, a coat in his hands.

Joey turned in his chair, "Morning Paul."

"Hello Paul." Monica gave him a quick peck on the cheek, grinning cheekily.

Chandler, always with his sarcastic comments replied, "Hi. Paul is it?"

Monica and Paul went to the door to leave when Magnolia entered.

"Hi," She said sheepishly, "Is this a bad time?" she looked between Paul and Monica who looked as though they were going to make out in front of the door. Monica shook her head. Paul's eyes lande on Maggie and looked a bit further down than her collar and down to her chest but no one really noticed as Magnolia was greeting Monica.

From the table, Chandler snapped his head up by the voice, "Shit Magnolia's here? Already?" he asked joey hurridley, he jumped out of his chair and to the mirror in the bathroom to push his hair back and brush off his outfit. He came out looking confident and Joey gave him a friendly pat on the back.

"No Paul was about to leave," Monica said sweetly before turning to the man, "I had a great time last night."

"Thank you, thank you so much."

"We'll talk later."

Inside the kitchen Magnolia gave Rachel a big bear hug and smiled into the crook of her neck, "Were you alright last night?"

Rachel shook her off playfully, "Yes of course I'm fine. Just left a few voice messages for Barry, don't know how he'll take them."

Maggie then looked to Joey and Chandler who were suspiciously looking over their shoulder to her. She waved at them and went to go sit beside Joey, "What's up you guys?" She tried to ignore the nagging feeling in her mind when she looked at Chandler, her mind already trying to be casual after last night's events.