27 ~ Spread your love

Taehyung's Pov

My blood is starting to boil after seeing Twinkle is sitting on the couch. She looks so pale, seems she had cried a lot but that's not bothering me at all, I don't care at all, seeing her here, making me feel like choke her to death.

"Jimin!" I yell and Jimin comes near me hurriedly.

"Why is she here?" I ask him with total annoyance while clenching my fist not to burst here already.

"Tae—"

"I'm not talking to you so, please don't be a third wheel between us." I hiss and change my direction to Jimin.

"Tae, she is our new informer." Jimin replies and I look at Jimin with disbelief.

"Are you out of your mind, Jimin? Have you gone mad? You guys choose her as a new informer and didn't even care to ask about my opinion, hun?" my my jaw clenches tightly.

"Tae, just hear me out first." Jimin sighs and tries to stop me but I begin to walk without hearing him. I have so many things to talk about with Namjoon and Jin.

"Jimin, if you believed a snake instead of her, I would happily accept that but you guys again believing her?" I scoff, I see Twinkle gets up from her seat and coming near me.

"Tae, I changed totally, please believe me." She says softly and I scoff again.

"I would rather believe a snake instead of you." I roll my eyes, her eyes are teary but that's not bothering me.

"Tae—" she pleads.

"Don't call me by my nickname, that's only applicable for those people whom I love the most, not a two-sided bitch like you." I hiss and clench my jaw tightly.

"Tae, please just listen to me once." Jimin requests.

"I'm not going to hear anything from you, where is Jin Hyung? I want to talk to him." I shake my head immediately. "How can Jin Hyung permit her to be our informer? Just how? After what she did?"

"Are you behaving like this just because you got new fuck buddy, Taehyung?" She asks and my blood begins to boil in am intense speed and I couldn't take her speech, I go near her and grab her throat harshly, she gasps.

"I dare you to repeat your words again." I hiss and challenge her, Jimin is trying to stop me but instead I grab her throat more harshly.

"Tae, stop! You're hurting her." My jaw clenches tightly, I'm not hearing any of his words. I see Twinkle is laughing continuously which is making me more angry.

"Why are you laughing like this, you nasty bitch!" I growl and choke her but she is laughing more loudly.

"Are you falling for a married woman, Tae?" She asks while giggling loudly, I grit my teeth together.

"That's none of your fucking business, bitch!" I hiss.

"Chanyeol was right then, hun?" That fucking bastard. Jimin has finally succeeded to stop me after a lot of struggle and Twinkle is coughing continuously.