Slime

I was sitting at my desk as I was watching some videos. But then suddenly I heard a laud noise from behind me. I turned around to see a light blue girl standing in my room.

"Who are you?" I asked, since I haven't seen her before and now she was standing in the middle of my room.

"My, my. Don't be so harsh." She answered, coming closer to me. "Could you stand up for me, cutie" She said as she came more closer.

"Who are you?" I asked once more. "I came to fix you, my dear" She said, stopping right in front of me.

"Fix me?" I repeated, givning her a wierd look. "Listen, I don't know who you are, so I'll ask you to leave my house before I call poli-"

I said, as I stood up. But I wasn't able to finish my sentence. "Oh, and I wanted to be friends!" She exclaimed as I stood up completely.

"Friends?" I said. "Yes! Can we be friends?" She said again.

"I guess" I said.

Then she looked at me with hungry eyes.

"So, let's get started then" She said, but I wasn't able to do anything as she moved her hands up in the air, hitting me right into my face.

"Wha-" I said, as her hands formed into a thic liquid.

I tripped, falling down on my butt with my hands behind me.

The liquid looked like a slime. No it was a slime.

She grinned as the slime found its way into my mout.

I tried to shut it but it was no use. She came closer to me, moving her melting hand closer to my mouth.

The slime was forcing into me.

It was going down through my throat into my belly.

No long after I felt really full as the blueberry flavored slime was filling my stomach.

"S-sto-op" I shuttered as she jept the slime going.

She only grinned and then looked at my belly.

"Oh, but the fun is just starting!" She exclaimed as she was looking at my belly.

I felt really full. My belly gurgled as I started to feel tight. My pants started to feel tight as well.

I looked at my belly in oh my god, it grew good 3 inches.

I wear a lot of tight, perfectly fitting clothes.

My shorts began to feel small. Since my belly kept on growing.

Her other hand moved to my legs, making them open, she melted her hand and begat to fill me up by the other side.

I tried to stop her but it was no use.

I could feel my pants getting smaller and smaller as my belly and butt bagan to grow.

My butt began to show at the other side of my shorts, not fitting into them.

My belly looked like I was 9 months pregnant.

Then she stopped filling me up with her upper hand and my belly stopped growing.

I started to take deep breaths, placing my hands on my belly.

My butt was still growing.

"S-stop it!" I said, trying to move, but I was so heavy.

She only giggled and kept on filling me up.

"My, my, stop complaining! We are not done yet!" She said as her hand meted again, making her was to my nipples.

She placed her liquided arm on my breasts, making the grew as well.

After a while I couldn't move.

She stopped filling me.

My butt, breasts and belly were huge. Even my thighs grew. My clothes were too small for me.

But the feeling was great.