the lab : hucow

My eyes shot open as I felt something sharp in my arm. A needle.

I tried to move, but I couldn't. I was strapped to a table, my arms and legs spread out while tied to it.

"Hmmehh" I tried to speak, but something was preventing me to do so.

"I see you are awake, y/n"

A woman in a lab coat said, as she injected me with some pink liquid.

"You may be wondering where you are, or perhaps how did you get to this position. But the only thing I will tell you is ... Welcome to the family, y/n."

She smiled as she undid the restrains and then left the room.

I got slowly up, sitting on the edge of the table.

I quickly noticed my clothing. A cow bikiny. Well, a bikiny with cow print. And I must say, that it was practically falling off of me.

No way this is going to fit me.

I thought as I stand up.

"Uuhh, I don't...I don't feel so...good."

I said, as my stomach rumbled.

"Uurp"

I burped loudly.

"Uuh"

I was about to yell for them to let me out of wherever I am, but another rumble interrupted me.

"Uuhh"

I groaned.

"What did you do to me!"

I yelled, as I put my hand on my very upset stomach.

"You don't need to worry about that, y/n. The only thing you should be worried about is if the suit will fit you. I'm not sure, if it isn't too small."

The woman said through an intercom.

"W-what?"

I mumbled, as I looked at the bikiny.

There is no way, that this is going to be small. Its way too big.

Another stomach rumble.

But this time, I also felt something else.

A tingling sensation in my .... breasts?

Yes, that's it.

But what is going on?

I thought as I looked down on my boobs.

"WHAT"

I yelped, as my boobs started to grow.

GROW

They started filling the bra slowly.

"Wha-What th-the fuck!?"

I yelled, as I stared at my breasts fill up with something warm.

Milk.

My breasts were filling with milk. Getting bigger and heavier by second.

"Uuh"

My belly rumbled again, but this time, I felt the tingling sensation in my stomach as well.

I turned around and noticed a mirror on the wall behind me.

I rushed to it, just as it started growing.

I started feeling full. Like hella full. As if I just ate a whole meal.

And it got worse.

I felt fuller and fuller.

Now, as if I ate a full course meal for four people.

I possibly cannot feel any fuller.

I thought.

Just as I looked back into the mirror, I saw my stomach bloating. Not much, only as if I was not just feeling full, like I WAS full.

"Uuf. Uuf. Uugh."

I was huffing from how full I felt. Trying to catch my breath.

Then, it started turning pink. My whole stomach turned a light shade of pink.

I stared. Speechless.

It gurgled once more and I saw four small bumps appear on my bloated stomach.

They grew and grew.

Were they ... boobs?

NO!

I know what that is.

AN UDDER!?

"Eh?!"

The udder grew and grew, and I felt it filling up. Getting heavier and heavier. Fuller and fuller.

I had to waddle back to the table, so I could lean on it. I couldn't hold the weight of it much longer.

My breasts now fully filled the bra like two basketballs full of milk. Heavy and full.

I could feel the sensation in my stomach again, but this time, it spreaded through my whole body.

I turned around, leaning backwards on the table while looking into the mirror.

I appeared to get smaller. And softer.

I was getting thicker.

My thighs now pressing against the full, heavy udder and against themselve.

My arms got softer, and fatter as well.

Hell, I was getting fatter everywhere.

My face rounded out, my cheeks fattening as well. A second chin slightly appearing too.

My neck, getting wider and my back as well.

My hips widened as well, rolls of fat appearing on my sides.

My ass with my thighs filled the second half of the bikiny with no problem. I could feel the bikiny overall getting a little tight, since my body showed no signs of stopping.

And so did my udder. Growing heavier and heavier. Fuller and fuller of rich, warm milk by second.

I felt something at the end of my spine. And in no time, I saw a black tail dancing behind me.

Also my ears got longer, and somehow fuzzier. And to add, a pair of small nibbly horns appeared on my head as well.

If you can call it horns.

The growing seemed to slow, before it finally stopped.

I stood there, huffing, trying to support my weight, but to no use, My hands slipped and I fell onto my big fat ass.

As I fell, all of me jiggled. Especially my udder as it hit the floor, some milk squirted out as well.

"Hnngg"

I moaned. It felt amazing.

"I see you do enjoy it, y/n. I hoped you would. But now, let us take care of you, you big, fat, full of milk, COW"

The voice said, and the only thing I could get out of me was a happy, non-caring

MOO