water pills 4

"what is happening?!"

I stood there, just looking at the torn clothes.

"what the hell?!"

I wasn't sure if this was normal or not. but it was late and I was really tired. plus my body felt really heavy.

I got changed into an oversized t-shirt and some loose tracksuit.

I felt my belly gurgle untill I fell asleep.

in the morning

I woke up, feeling pretty good actually.

but my whole body was tingling. especially my butt and my liver abdomen.

I felt my belly gurgle again, so I wanted to do the same, I've put my hand on it and rubbed it.

but when my hand touched my stomach, it immediately flew back up and I shot my eyes open.

my stomach was bloated.

instead of my flat stomach, there was a soft small muffin top.

I immediate tried to sat up, but my breasts were even bigger and they were really heavy, so I fell down on the bed again.

"what the fuck"

I said for my self and tried to sit up again, slowly.

I managed to do so, but it was really wierd, my butt was so jiggling and soft. I was sitting really high because of my bloated butt.

I went up and managed to get to my wardrobe.

I took out my bra and tried to put it on but it wouldn't go. I could manage to close it.

my body is too bloated.

"oh god"

I said as I struggled to put on some normal clothes but the only thing that I could fit into was a crop top with a big neckline and some old sweatpants shorts.

it was really tight, so I felt like it will rip at any given moment, but it was the only thing I could, kinda fit, into.

I wasn't even wearing bra or panties because they were too small. so now even my nipples were showing.

I'm just glad I don't have to go out today.

I went into the kitchen, where my parter was already finishing the lunch.

"oh heyy" they said, swallowing me with their eyes, tracking every curve of my bloated body.

"hey" I said. oh god how can anyone see me like this.

my thoughts went away as my partner said me to the table and gave my food.

"you know I love pasta" I said as I smiled and started eating the food. "thank you"

I said with mouth full of the delicious food.

"I know, I know" they said as they sat down with their own food.

partners thoughts : I think she's ready to go a level up. I'll try to give her 6 pills today.

"you know, I was thinkink about mabye we could try out some smoothies you talked about." your partner said as they smiled at you.

"that would be great! I have a few recipes in mind. also since there is this" you pointed on your body. " I think I need to loose some pounds"

I said, digging into my food again.

"I think you look ravishing" they said, as they looked at my showing nipples.

I blushed deeply. mabye this size won't be that bad? I still don't know what happened, but I could get used to this.

no, no way.

I need my old body back. I can't fit into any of my old clothes. and the small muffin top?

ew, oh no. I want my body back.

these boobs are way to heavy and my but is to jiggly. and big.

20 minutes later

"so, we have everything prepared. lets start then" I said as I started putting everything in the blender.

first, we made a smoothie for my partner. they chose a water melon with carrot and an apple.

I chose a blueberry with strawberry and raspberries.

I really like blueberries, so I made it most out of them.

my smoothie still needed to blend, but I had to use to bathroom.

"hey, could you blend it please, I need to use the toilet real quick"

I said as I wobbled into to the bathroom.

"sure!"

they shouted from the kitchen.

"I'll add just a little bit. 6 sounds about right" they said for themselves as they got the pills from their pocket.

they poured a few of them into the smoothie, but the lid came off and all of them spilled into the drink.

"shit" they said as they wanted to get them out, but footsteps interrupted them.

they pressed the blend button quickly before the footsteps arrived.

"thanks" I said as I came back from the bathroom.

"uh, yeah. no problem" they said as they poured the smoothie into a glass and handed it to me.

"I'm really interested it turned out tho. I wanted to make smoothies. especially this blueberry one."

I said as I took a sip.

it was delicious.

I sat down on the couch with my smoothie, sipping from it, so in 5 minutes I finished it whole.

"that was the best smoothie I've ever had. we need to do this again sometime."

I said as I went to the kitchen and put the glass into the sink.

my belly gurgled.

and a really wierd feeling washed over me.

suddenly I felt my belly...expand.