The courtship of Wyatt's father

[Scene: Manor. Foyer. Pandora, Leo and Wyatt are there. Parents and their kids are leaving the manor. Pandora is handing goodie bags to them as they leave.]

Pandora: Here you go. Thanks for coming.

Woman: Thanks for inviting us, it was a fun party. I still can't believe that Wyatt is one already.

Pandora:  Oh, I know, you can't.

Man: Nice to finally meet you, Leo.

Leo: Yeah, you too.

Woman: You know, Frank and some of the other dads get the kids together on Saturdays if you're interested.

Leo: Uh, yeah. Thanks.

Frank: Excellent.

Woman: Bye.

Frank: I'll call you.

Leo: Okay, great.

(They all leave.)

Pandora:  Phew. (Pandora closes the front door.) I am exhausted.

Leo: (to Wyatt) Did you have fun? Did you like it?

Pandora: Yeah, he was a really good boy.

Leo: He was excited. It's his birthday.

Pandora: He was excited to see you. He misses you.

Leo: I know. I miss him too.

(Paige walks in.)

Paige: Hey, you guys want anymore champagne? Come on, we don't want it to go to waste. How about it, dad?

Leo: Elders aren't allowed to drink.

Paige: Oh, come on. When on earth you should do as earthlings do.

Leo: Sorry.

Pandora: Not that I'm complaining or anything because you guys did such great work. But champagne? Chocolate covered strawberries? Oysters? Aren't the kids a little young for the aphrodisiacs?

Paige: They're aphrodisiacs? Heh, who knew. Bubbly?

Pandora: Paige.

Paige: What? Oh, come on, there were milk and cookies here too. You know, maybe if-if there were more kids living in this house, I would know what to get. Did you ever stop to think about that? Excuse me.

(Paige heads for the kitchen.)

Pandora:  She's been weird since she changed her hair colour. She'll probably change it back.

[Cut to the kitchen. Phoebe and Piper are there. Paige walks in.]

Paige: Okay, forget about the strawberries, she's onto us.

Phoebe: What do you mean? She knows about Chris?

Paige: No. She knows we're up to something. I can't believe how hard it is to get two people laid.

Piper: Paige, that is disgusting.

Paige: Well, it's what we're trying to do, right?

Piper: No, we are trying to romance Pandora and Leo together so they can conceive Chris, our nephew.

Paige: And that's different how?

Phoebe: Well, because what you said is very Springer, what Piper said is very Oprah.

Paige: Oh. Well, whatever show we're watching, we're running out of time. At least Chris is. We should probably tell him.

Phoebe: Yes. Chris!