It's a bad bad bad bad world Part 1

[Scene: Magic School. In the Great Hall, Chris stands on the ladder and pulls out a book from the bookshelf. Paige and Gideon are below, writing a spell.]

Chris: You know, your time travel section is due for a serious overhaul. I mean, I can find more information Googling.

Gideon: Googling?

Chris: Never mind. (Chris steps down.) Any luck with that spell yet?

Paige: You mean since the last two minutes you asked me?

Chris: Look, I'm just getting nervous here, okay? My birthday is in two days, and if I'm not outta here before I'm born...

Paige: What? Something bad you don't know about could happen?

Chris: I just don't want to take any chances. Besides, I came here and did what I had to do, and that was to save Wyatt. Now it's time for me to go home.

(Pandora and Leo walk in. Leo's pushing Pandora's suitcase.)

Paige: Sooner than you might think.

Chris: Oh, no. No, no, no. Not yet. You're early.

Pandora: Oh, relax. I'm just getting a jump on things. I'm not in labor. I'm sending some stuff back to the house.

Chris: Just don't scare me, okay?

Leo: What's the matter? Isn't the spell ready?

Gideon: I think it's ready. It should work.

Leo: Should work? What do you mean?

Gideon: Well, there are no guarantees with time travel, Leo. You should know that better than anyone. Sorry. There's always a chance that something might go wrong.

Leo: All right. We're not taking any chances.

Chris: We might have to. I'm running out of time here.

Leo: No. I'm not sending you through a one-way portal unless I know where you're gonna land.

Gideon: You can never be certain, unless, of course, you went too. And even then...

Leo: All right. Let's just forget the spell and start to work on that potion again.

Gideon: But the spell has a better chance of working. It's the Power of Four.

Leo: Yes, but if something goes wrong, he'll have extra potion with him and he can come right back.

Pandora: I agree. It sounds safer, so why don't you guys get to work on that? Paige, can you orb these home for me? Just squeeze them into the nursery or something.

Paige: Nursery?

Pandora: You did clean out the nursery, right?

Paige: Yeah. No. I was working on the spell. I'm sorry.

Pandora: Well, you better hurry, or else Baby Chris will be sleeping in your room.

Paige: Yeah, don't worry. I'm all over it.

(She goes over to the bags and orbs out.)

Pandora: Don't forget diapers. Lots of diapers.

Chris: Okay. Gotta get outta here.

[Scene: Gideon's office. Gideon comes in and closes the door. He goes over to a curtain and pulls it back, revealing a mirror.]

Gideon: They're preparing to send the boy home. (Gideon sits down in a chair. His reflection, Evil Gideon, stays standing.) It's time.