Hyde school reunion

[Scene: Manor. Pandora's room. Paige is there looking at Phoebe's high school year book.]

Paige: Interesting. (She hears a toilet flush.) Are you okay in there?

(Pandora walks out of the bathroom.)

Pandora: I don't remember having morning sickness this bad with Wyatt.

Paige: Oh, honey, that sucks. (Pandora sits down next to Paige.) I'm just going over some pictures here, trying to educate myself before I go to Phoebe's reunion.

Pandora: Hmm, Todd Marks. I wonder if he's even still alive.

Paige: Alive? What kind of school did she go to, anyway?

Pandora: Not a bad one, actually. It's just that Phoebe tended the hang out with the bad boy crowd. You know, anything to piss off Grams.

Paige: Was he her first love?

Pandora: More like first lust. Talk about crazy though. Rick Gittridge, he was kind of the leader of their little gang.

Paige: Phoebe was in a gang?

Pandora: Not the drive by kind, but he was kind of the type. If he is at the reunion I'd stay away from him.

Paige: This is so weird. It's a whole different side of Miss Phoebe.

Pandora: Yeah, I think she missed mum in her life more than Piper, Prue or I did. And the more Grams tried to control her, the more she became rebellious.

(They hear Phoebe scream. They run into the hallway. Phoebe is running towards them holding a dress.)

Phoebe: Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.

Piper: What happened?

Phoebe: What happened? You wanna know what happened? The dry cleaner ruined my dress for tonight. That's what happened.

Piper: Phoebe, you know better than to scream in this house if there isn't a demon.

Phoebe: I'm sorry, but what am I supposed to wear to the reunion tonight?

Paige: How about some prison stripes.

Phoebe: You told her about the shoplifting?

Paige: You little thief.

Phoebe: No, I acted out. Okay, now back to what I'm supposed to wear tonight.

Paige: I don't know, why don't you try your little black suit, the one with the thigh slit. You know, sexy, looks successful.

Paige: No, I think black's too threatening. I'll be in my closet.

(Chris orbs in.)

Pandora: Chris, hi.

Chris: Hey, look, I need your help. I think I've got scabbars on my tail.

Pandora: Oh, well, I have some hydrogen peroxide in my bathroom.

Chris: No, Scabbar demons. I went undercover to follow a lead on who turns Wyatt but I think they're onto me. Alright, I need a cloaking spell just in case. Is the book still in the attic?

Paige: Yeah, last I saw.

Pandora: You want me to help you? (Chris goes upstairs.) He hates me.

Paige: No, he doesn't.

Pandora: Yeah, he does.

(Piper, Pandora and Paige walk into Pandora's room.)

Paige: He's just distracted, that's all, by you know, imminent death.