17

"Okay Namjoon all you have to do is act, go on and give them off.. As soon as you do you go to the car where it's safe" Jin explained to Namjoon.

Jins house was currently busy, with Taehyung sweating up a storm enough to help cover Soobin and Jin in enough musk to hide their human smells. Jungkook was doing his best to dress Taehyun and Yoongi up, they needed to look presentable if they wanted Jimin to take them.

Soobin was busy preparing the tranquilizers while Jin was still explaining the plan to Namjoon.

"It's just a get in and get out situation with you and once your out we'll handle the rest, Hoseok will be there soon so as long as you do your part and stick the the script. The plan should be okay" Jin said carefully. Namjoon nodded and took a sip of his coffee "and you're sure the plan has no holes whatsoever?? Right?"

Jin got quiet, this worried Namjoon. "Jin... I'm totally on board with this plan but please please be careful."

"And I will, just do your part and I'll do mines. We leave at sun down and once we get there it's no turning back one wrong move and we could lose Beomgyu forever.." Jin said catching the attention from Soobin.

"No we won't.. This all has to work I can't bare to see him leave again, I failed him the night he was taken and I won't do it again" soobin said to Jin, his heart still hurt at the thought of that night, he still wishes he held onto beomgyus hand.

It's currently been two days since beomgyu was taken and tonight was the night. If everything went right then they could get beomgyu and be safe.

"Okay everyone remember your parts and don't fail. Namjoon when your part is done send me a text and that way me and soobin can sneak in through the back" Jin explained to Namjoon. Namjoon nodded and looked at his watch.

"We should get moving, it'll take us a while to get to the black market so we better get going now" Namjoon announced.  Everyone gathered in the living room and Taehyun covered his nose. "Yuck, Taehyung you smell" Taehyun gagged as he looked up at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled and pulled soobin into a hug "good! That means any other hybrid will smell me on Jin and soobin" taehyung said as he basically rubbed his body on soobin. Soobins face squeezed together in disgust when he smelt the musk Taehyung was rubbing on him. Taehyung let go of soobin and patted his shoulder then went to do the same thing to Jin who seemed more use to it.

"Alright guys let's get going" Jin clapped his hands and rushed everyone out of his house. Soobin made sure to grab his tranquilizer and followed everyone out of the house.

Tonight he was gonna get beomgyu back.

____

"What's taking them so long.. " Jungkook muttered to himself.

Currently soobin, Jin, taehyung and Jungkook were hiding in The back of jimins building, the black market was much more different then what soobin expected. It was.. How should soobin put this.. It was more organized.

The black market is located on the corner of deagu, you could tell when you entered the black market just by the atmosphere. The street was filled with hybrids, although it was night the streets were lit up with lights. There were building which soobin could only guess where businesses ran by hybrids. One building stood out from the rest, it had big LED lights on it and had PJM lit in pink, that was the building Jungkook, soobin, taehyung and Jin were currently hiding behind.

"Maybe Namjoon stuttered and gave everything away" Taehyung sighed and leaned against the brick wall. "Yea his acting skills suck but he was the only available person in such a short period.. Oh he texted me.. Things went well" Jin whispered as he looked up at Soobin.