Epilogue..

Soobin sat outside in Jin's huge backyard, he should've known the picnic would be in the backyard.

Soobin watched taehyun run around as jungkook and eunha chased after him. Jungkook finally caught Taehyun and lifted him in the air. Ehuna clapped her hands with a big smile as jungkook held taehyun close enough to ehuna for her to tickle him. Taehyun started giggling out of pure joy.

Soobin felt happy seeing Taehyun so happy, knowing his story and all, he wants nothing but the best for Taehyun and he's happy jin found him in time.

Taehyung helped jin carry out the food while Yoongi followed behind holding one thing. Taehyung and Yoongi were in charge of helping him with the food and jungkook and ehuna had the joy of watching the kids while soobin sat there -he's not allowed to do anything- with beomgyu resting on his lap.

"Don't you wanna go play? " soobin looked down at beomgyu while he talked to him. Beomgyu looked up at soobin and shook his head "fine here... " beomgyu spoke softly. Soobin hummed as beomgyu cuddled closer to him. "Don't you think taehyun will miss you? You two are getting married remember? " soobin said as taehyun noticed beomgyu wasn't around.

Beomgyu shrugged as taehyun spotted them and started walking towards them. "Beomgyu are you okay?? " Taehyun asked as he grabbed beomgyus hand. Beomgyu nodded softly and let taehyun interlock hands with him.

Taehyun smiled and looked down at their hands "okay, I just wanted to know... I love you.. " Taehyun said then suddenly ran away.

Soobin smiled "awee he's so cute isn't he beomgyu?? " soobin asked. Beomgyu nodded "taehyunie has pretty smile binnie" beomgyu smiled to imitate taehyuns smile. "An pretty dimple" beomgyu poked his cheek as he thought of taehyuns dimples.

"That's sweet that you like him so much bear, oh here he comes again" soobin looked up and saw taehyun running over to them. "Beomgyu here, I got you something to snack on just in case you're.. Hungry" taehyun held out a slice of Chestnut bread and gave it to beomgyu. Beomgyus eyes went wide and he grabbed the bread and took a big bite out of it.

Taehyun somehow helped beomgyu discover a new favorite food, chestnut bread. Beomgyu absolutely adores it and it's very clear that only taehyun was allowed to give beomgyu the bread because 'he's so happy when he gets the bread and I wanna see it all the time' cute right?

Taehyun watched beomgyu enjoy his bread and rubbed the crumbs off of beomgyus shirt. "Beomgyu you need to be mindful of the crumbs" taehyun scolded beomgyu and tsked at him. Soobin wanted to laugh at how adorable taehyun looked scolding beomgyu but he stayed quiet and let the two have this moment.

"Nom nom nom nom so yummy~~" beomgyu ignored taehyun and enjoyed his bread even more. Taehyun sighed and shook his head "stop getting crumbs everywhere beomgyu" taehyun whined.

"Ya! The foods ready!" Taehyung yelled out to the three. Beomgyu and Taehyun looked at each other, it was as if they read each other's mind because beomgyu jumped down from soobins lap and ran off with taehyun hand in hand.

It was clear those boys were soulmates.

Soobin stood from his chair and walked over to the group with a small limp, his leg fell asleep since beomgyu was snuggled on his lap. Soobin looked at the group of everyone there. Jin, jungkook, taehyung, Yoongi, taehyun, eunha and beomgyu.

Soobin just smiled because he knew Jin was in over his head with 5 hybrids. But what could he say? Jin absolutely adored his hybrids and treats them more as his children. But soobin was finally happy, beomgyu was safe and happy and so was everyone else and at the end of the day that's all soobin wanted.