2

Soobin didn't mind that it took him twenty minutes to wash Beomgyu and make every part if his body clean. He didn't mind looking for his baby cousins clothes to give to Beomgyu for now.

His baby cousin always use to visit, but recently his mother and him moved to another state, so now their just here.

The good thing about the clothes is that they fit, but soon Soobin would have to get new clothes.

Beomgyu sat on the bed with clean clothes as he watched Soobin set a a palette on the floor.

"I'll sleep down here okay?" Soobin asked as he looked at Beomgyu. "No no" Beomgyu whined as he shook his head. He grabbed Soobin's finger and started pouting.

"Up up" Beomgyu mumbled as he tried to pull Soobin on to the bed. "Sleep sleep please" Beomgyu said as he patted the bed. "No Beomgyu you take the bed" Soobin said as he shook his head.

Beomgyu crossed his arms and pouted. They both stared at Each other for a good minute.

Then Beomgyu started to cry his eyes out.

He fell back onto the bed and started to kick his legs as he cried.

His cries weren't normal cries, they were yells.

He let out a loud scream and Soobin jumped to his feet and picked up Beomyu. "Okay okay I sleep In bed with you just ok, just please stop crying" Soobin said as he sat on the bed with Beomgyu in his arms.

And just like that Beomgyu stopped crying and smiled at Soobin.

Soobin couldn't stop himself from smiling and he wiped Beomgyu's tears away. "You really are something hm?" Soobin asked as he laid down with Beomgyu in his chest.

Beomgyu giggled as he pulled on Soobin's shirt and put his head under.

Soobin smiled as Beomgyu Hugged soobin while laying on his bare chest.

No. Soobin didn't mind it he didn't mind it at all.

Soobin was awoken by the feeling of getting poked in his cheek. At first he ignored it. But then he started feeling pokes on both his cheeks, so he finally opened his eyes.

Beomgyu stared down at him and smiled when Soobin opened his eyes "food food" Beomgyu said as he rubbed his stomach. Soobin groaned and sat up. "You're hungry hm?" Soobin asked.

Beomgyu nodded as Hugged Soobin as Soobin picked him up. Soobin walked into the kitchen and sat Beomgyu in a chair. Soobin then walked to the refrigerator to grab eggs.

Soobin looked at Beomgyu who had tears in his eyes as he held his arms up in the air. "Up up" Beomgyu said as he pouted. Soobin cued at Beomgyu and picked him up. "No let go" Beomgyu mumbled as he wrapped his arms around Soobin's neck.

Soobin could already tell he was gonna have a problem when it came to beomgyu being clingy.

After a long hour of making breakfast. soobin had two plates, the small one for Beomgyu and the big one for him.

He had made them both pancakes and eggs with orange juice.

Soobin looked through his closest for a certain box. Once he found it he held it in one arm and Beomgyu in the  other.

He walked back in the kitchen and set the box down. He learned some things last night, one. Beomgyu was a messy eater and a messy drinker.

So he searched to find the box with all his cousins things, like bibs and sippy cups and if Beomgyu wanted a pacifier.

Soobin set Beomgyu on his lap and tied the bib around his neck, he then poured orange juice into the sippy cup and gave it to Beomgyu.

"You drink it" Soobin said, beomgyu nodded and started to drinking happily while swinging his legs.

"Here open up" Soobin mumbled as he started to feed Beomgyu eggs. "Ahh" Beomgyu said as he leaned forward and took the eggs in his mouth happily.

"Cute" Soobin mumbled. "Ahh" Beomgyu said as he opened his mouth again. Soobin smiled as he fed Beomgyu more of the food before eating his own food.

Not long after the two were done with all their food and Beomgyu was happily drinking the rest of his orange juice as Soobin put the dishes away in the dish washer.

Now soobin faced an obstacle. He had to use the bathroom, and he was NOT taking Beomgyu to the bathroom with him.

So what did he do. He walked into his living room and turned on the TV and went to a kids channel.

As soon as Beomgyu saw the kids show he looked at the TV and let out  small 'Oh'.

'Pocoyo needs help finding Elly'

Beomgyu sipped on his orange juice and watched the cartoon with wide curious eyes. Soobin smiled and set Beomgyu in the couch and slowly backed away.

Beomgyu didn't seem to miss Soobin, because he was to focused on the show. So soobin quickly went to the bathroom and did his business.

He had never washed his hands so fast. He was actually impressed with himself.

He quickly walked into the living room and sighed in relief when he saw Beomgyu exactly where he left him.

"Brother, you do know how expensive hybrids are right?"

Soobin yelled and turned around with his hand on his heart.

"Dude stop coming in without telling me you're coming!" Soobin said with a sigh. Beomgyu looked over at soobin and whined. Soobin walked over to Beomgyu and picked him up.

"Let's remember who bought you such a good house" Soobin's brother said with a smirk. Soobin rolled his eyes. "I was only short 5 thousand dollars and I asked you for help" Soobin said as Beomgyu waved his empty sippy cup in Soobins face.

Soobin didn't pay attention as he stared at his brother. Beomgyu grew sad, he liked the orange juice so much. He wanted some more. So he let out a loud hmp and threw the sippy cup to the floor.

Soobin bent down and picked it up and looked at Beomgyu. "You want some more orange juice?" Soobin asked. Beomgyu nodded.

"Stop ignoring me soobin!" His brother said with a tsk.

"I can't hear you Jin" Soobin said as he walked to the kitchen and set the sippy cup down and went to grab the orange juice.

"Let's remember who owns a company that's worth 1 billion dollars" Seokjin said as he walked into the kitchen. "And let's remember who doesn't care" Soobin said as he poured more orange juice into the sippy cup and closed it before giving it to Beomgyu.

"Ugh...you're so difficult" Jin said before he waved his hand. "Anyway, how did you find a hybrid" Jin said as he walked closer to them.

Soobin shrugged. "I found him In a box yesterday" Soobin said making Jin nod.

"50 thousand for it" Jin said with narrow eyes. Soobin rolled his eyes. "No Jin, you already have a tiger hybrid a bunny hybrid AND a cat hybrid" Soobin said as he leaned against the counter.

"Yeah but that little one is a bear hybrid, it'd be so cute to see him playing with my tiger" Jin said as he smiled.

"Jin no...im keeping him" Soobin said with a sigh. "And why is that?" Jin asked.

"Wanna hold him?" Soobin asked with a smirk. "Of course!" Jin said as he opened his arms to take beomgyu.

As soon as Beomgyu was in Jin's arms, he looked at soobin and dropped his sippy cup. And then he started to bawl his eyes out loudly.

----

Sorry I just had to post this one real quick because it's so so so cute.