Chapter 2: Clue

Chapter 2: Clue

Jungkook was frozen with confusion on his face. He was thinking about what Jimin told him.

"Hello, are you still there? Do you hear me?"

Jungkook come back to reality, shook his head, and cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry, I dialed the wrong number. I'm sorry to bother you." Jungkook retorted biting his bottom lips.

"It's okay, I understand. Don't worry, you didn't bother me at all."

The addicting deep voice replied which made Jungkook's heart melt.

"Thanks, I'll put this down. Bye." Jungkook replied.

"Bye."

Jungkook put down the telephone, he was smiling ear to ear for unbeknownst reason. He felt giddy after hearing that voice. He throws himself on the soft mattress, giggling cutely.

"Jungkook, what happened to you? Why are you acting like a crazy man?" Jimin asked confusedly while taking his clothes in his luggage since he wasn't done arranging them yet.

"Nothing, hyung, good night, sweet dreams." Jungkook simply giggled hugging the pillows.

Jimin just shook his head and lay down on the bed.

"By the way, hyung, you told me that the phone wasn't working." Jungkook uttered.

"Yes, I tried to call mom and even Yoongi hyung's number but it wasn't working." Jimin explained.

"Are you sure about that hyung? Maybe you dial the wrong number." Jungkook said.

"There's no way I will forget my mom's number. Why are you asking me? You creeping me out." Jimin said kinda nervous.

"Just ignore me, hyung." Jungkook giggled with a blush on his cheeks.

The next day, Jungkook woke up with delightful feelings. He stood up on his bed and arrange them. He went downstairs with Jimin who had just woken up and saw the maid was preparing food while his grandfather was already sitting down on his chair.

"Good Morning, son, and to you too, Jungkook's friend, you seem in a good mood." His grandfather greeted.

"Good Morning too, sir." Jimin responded sitting on the chair.

"Good Morning too, grandpa, I just have a good sleep." Jungkook replied, sitting on the right side.

"That's good, I thought you might get uncomfortable here." His grandfather uttered.

"Why would I? It's not my first time here. By the way, I saw an old telephone in my room. May I ask how old is that telephone?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"It's almost 7 decades since I got that phone. It was owned by Kim before and they told me that the telephone was the most favorite thing for their son at that time." His grandfather stated.

"Why grandpa? I mean, it's just a telephone." Jungkook inquired confused.

"From what I remembered, their son always called someone through that phone. He said it was his happiness, the person who talked to him was the only one who can understand and comfort him.