𝐋'𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 | 𝐨𝐧𝐞

comment & vote pleasee <3 .
Excuse any mistakes !
Enjoy <3 .

𝐋'𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔

𝐋'𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔...

{ 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚'𝐬 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 }
_________________________
________

"TOPANGA," Topanga's mother yelled for her.

"Yes," she called back.

"Come here for a sec!"

Topanga lived in the suburbs, or the white people neighborhood as everyone called it. Everyone at her school thought she was stuck up and bougie, but in all reality she just wanted to be looked at like everyone else.

She had one girl who didn't think that of her. That was her best friend since seventh grade, A'Myra. A'Myra was from the trenches or the ghetto as people from her side of town called it.

Topanga didn't think of it that way. She actually liked Myra's neighborhood, it was different from hers and she liked how is it made Myra.... Myra.

Topanga got up from her bed and walked her room. Going down the stairs of her parents two story home, she walked to the kitchen seeing her mother and father sitting at the island, her mother sipping wine from a glass.

Topanga's mother, Nicole, was full white with blond hair and brown eyes. Her father, Eugene, was full African American.

"Yes mama," She said walking on the other side of the island, facing her parents.

"This weekend me and your mother have to go on a business trip. Would you like to come with us," Her father asked.

"No thanks. I have a couple tests coming up so I think i'm going to stay home and study," she said making them nod.

"That's all we wanted. You can go back up to your room." The girl nodded and went up to her room, shutting the door behind her.

She plopped down on her bed and grabbed her phone. Going to her Facetime log, she clicked on Myra's name.

While waiting for her to answer she was making funny faces. She quickly stopped seeing the screen say connected.

"Hey what are you doing," Topanga asked A'Myra.

"Nothing really," she replied, "Whatchu on?"

"Nothing. I'm so bored," the girl sighed turning on her back.

Topanga was an only child, and she wasn't planned. But after her parents had her, they decided not to have anymore. They did love Topanga, the just didn't plan on having any kids.