𝐋'𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 | 𝐭𝐰𝐨

comment & vote pleasee <3 .
Excuse any mistakes !
Enjoy <3 .

𝐋'𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔

𝐋'𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔...

{ 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚'𝐬 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 }
_________________________
________

THE GIRLS PULLED UP IN the Waffle House parking lot. Myra parked the car and everyone got out.

They walked inside and seen all the boys sitting at a booth. The girls sat at one right behind them and started having a conversation.

"Girl tell my why Nicole tryna fight me over Dre," Vae said with a mug on her face.

"Nicole that goes to our school," Topanga asked Vae.

"Girl yes."

"She's weird," Topanga scrunched her face up, "Mr. Morris assigned a project with us together and i ended up doing all the work."

"Sad as fuck. But yea like bitch if you want that nigga you can have him," she said shrugging her shoulders.

The waiter came up to the girls table,  "Hello girls, Im Dallas. Ima be your server for the day. Can I start you off with your drinks."

"Orange Juice."

"Pepsi."

"Sprite."

"Coffee," Topanga everyone look at her but Myra.

She was used to her bestfriend drinking straight black coffee in the middle of the day.

"Ok, Ill be back with all your drinks," the guy walked away.

"Aye, Panga," Manny said catching her attention, "You from the burbs, aint you?"

"Yea," She answered making him nod.

"You can tell," Aj nodded.

"How can you tell," she asked confused.

"The way you talk," Reek said making her scrunch her face up and laugh.

"How do I talk," she was amused by what they were saying.

"Proper as fuck," Aj said making the boys laugh.

"And you bougie as fuck," Tre said making her scrunch her face up.

"No im not," she mugged him.