𝐋'𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 | 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

comment & vote pleasee <3 .
Excuse any mistakes !
Enjoy <3 .

𝐋'𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔

𝐋'𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔...

{ 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚'𝐬 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 }
𝐀 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...
_________________________
________

"Im still on the fact that Lai pregnant and she a damn stud," Manny said rolling his blunt.

Everyone was chillin at his house again, except for Reek and Siyah. His house was like the meet up spot.

"Is she like carrying the baby for her girlfriend," Vae asked.

"Hell nah! She pregnant by a nigga," Manny said laughing.

"Unt unt. Its giving DL," Vae said laughing.

Topanga laid half sleep with her head on Tre's shoulder.

"I see y'all gettin' along," Vae said smirkin a little.

"You could say that," he said shrugging a little, "I know y'all did in on purpose too."

"Whattttt," Vae said waving him off.

"It was Vae's idea," Manny said making Vae smack him in the mouth.

"Big ass mouth," Vae mugged then looked back at Tre, "We.. well I just wanted you guys to get along. It was so much tension."

"I know. I misjudged ha. She cool peoples," he said looking at her sleep on his shoulder.

Tre looked at her, admiring her facial features. From her perfectly done eyebrows, her lashes, to her plump lips. He genuinely thought she was pretty.

Getting broken away from his thought, he seen something moving in the corner of his eye. Looking he seen Aj and Myra coming from the back.

"Y'all cute," Myra smirked at him.

"Fuck up," he said mugging her.

He felt the urge to use the bathroom making him look at Topanga. He reached his hand over and shook her shoulder a little, "Panga, move real quick."

She opened her eyes and looked at him before sitting up. She laid her head back putting her arm over her eyes.

He got up and went to the bathroom.