ONE

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I shut my E/C irises and struggled to hold my breath as my head started to become mildly dizzy. The more I spun round in circles, the more I felt like passing out. You see, I may have accidentally broken my portal gun to a minor extent whilst trying to get to the end realm. This makes it impossible to get out of any kind of portal realm until I either fix my gun which could take a matter of months, or find another traveller on my own adventures.

So, if you hadn't figured already, I'm Y/N. A time traveller like my brother, Karl Jacobs. However, him and I were forced to hold a grudge against each other since we were kids. And sadly, that grudge still stays strong.

After our parents divorced each other, my Father took custody over me, and my Mother, Karl. I then took my Father's last name, Arachna.

The whole reasoning behind this, is because my Mother eventually found out that my Father managed to be the leader of a dangerous, independent gang filled with anarchists, arsonists and bloodthirsty psychopaths, going by the name: "The Withers." How he managed to gain such unbeatable power, I will never know.

My father was a busy man. This meant that he rarely had the opportunity to spend time with me. I still loved him to death no matter what though.

I suppose you could say that Karl was always the better sibling in every way possible. He had a warm heart, smile and personality, and everybody loved him. Even though I secretly adored him dearly, I let my father's genetics and bloodlust take over me. I wanted revenge.

I remember when exactly 7 years ago, I snuck into his mother's house, due to that he still takes refuge there every once in a while. And with a cold hearted smile, my 13 year old self murdered my own Mother in cold blood. Committing my first murder. And boy it felt good. I still remember the horror and fear present on Karl's face.

And only then, had I realised what I had done. But it was too late. And without saying a word, I had jumped out of the closest window, never to talk to Karl again.

I haven't felt the same since that eventful night. I let bloodlust turn me into a blood thirsty killing machine.

I was feared in almost every dimension known to man, making it hard for me to make any sort of friends.

My father was caught committing a large homicide, and was wanted for 100 netherite ingots in most realms known to man. He was soon caught and slaughtered by someone who went by 'The Blood God'. Although I never got their real name.

I've solemnly sworn that I will lay down to pass in peace, after I get the revenge I deserve. I grew mad. I hate to admit that I've killed millions of innocent people just to cover up my undying anger and rage.

The citizens of my dimension didn't appreciate the art of my unmerciful mannerisms, so I was forced into prison for 2 years at the age of 17.

And y'know, as one does, I came to the strong beliefs I have now. Fuck the government and the government can shove their head up their ass.

So uh, that basically sums me up to where I am now, at 21 years old.

Plummeting towards the ground, I frantically searched for my water bucket. I braced myself as I landed softly in the middle of a spruce forest that had obviously been tampered with, managing to place the water milliseconds before I would have met my fate. Or well, it would be a waste to have to use a totem of undying simply because I wasn't fast enough to save myself. I looked around for my portal gun, only to find it in shattered pieces. I sighed. I guess I was going to have to stay here for a while.

I pushed my black mask further down my face making sure that no centimetre of my skin was showing. Looking around in hopes of finding out where I was, I started walking in a random direction in hopes of finding somebody to help me. Hell, I didn't even know what dimension I was in.

Soon enough, I heard people speaking in the distance. As I had somehow kept my belongings in the travel, I drew my sword, slowly creeping towards the source of noise.

My eyes widened as my legs were forced to a halt.

"ᴋᴀʀʟ?!"