NINE

Technoblade's POV

It had been 3 months since we found out that Y/N was the heir to the Arachna family. And honestly, I couldn't care less about how dangerous she is. If you couldn't tell, her and I were closer than ever and we almost never left each others sides.

In this time, we had been warning Schlatt about the things that were to come if he remained an idiot.

I also found out that we were both anarchists. So that made our bond a thousand times better. Yet, we were still best friends. And my problem was, that I wanted to be more. More than her best friend.

It was currently 17:00 pm, and we were invited to hang out with Dream, Niki, Ranboo and Phil, along with Wilbur and Tommy of course. We were told to arrive at 17:15, so we were currently on our horses. I had Y/N on Carl with me, as always. It had become a habit we were both fine with. Aside from the endless shipping and suggestive comments from
everyone, everything was going swimmingly.

We rid over to the snowy biome, which I had currently moved into, and made it just in time. Phil welcomed us, and we walked inside the cramped house, seeing everyone sitting in a circle drinking alcohol and other liquid substances.

I could tell that Y/N was relieved that everyone was aware of Y/N's past, and not commenting about it. We all just sat and drank, talking about the most random subjects.

All was well, until we were drunk. And when I say drunk. I mean drunk.

Even Ranboo and Tommy were drunk! And they're kids. Do I think it's bad for their mental health? Absolutely. Do I care? ... Nah, not really.

Y/N's POV

Due to the fact that everyone was drunk, including me, Technoblade had taken off his cloak and mask, revealing himself to the world. I wasn't too worried though, because we would have forgotten everything by the morning. Though I did put his mask back on him just in case anything were to happen.

There was silence for a while. Though none of us cared. It was a comfortable silence. "... What if we played spin the bottle." Wilbur said, breaking the deafening silence. "What are you. Five?" Techno sarcastically said. Earning a giggle from most of us. "I'm out. I ain't kissin' any of ya" Phil said, Ranboo and Tommy agreeing.

We agreed on having to have a make out, with whoever the bottle landed on. Stupid? Yes. Reckless? Absolutely.

I chugged the rest of my beer bottle, laying it in the middle of us. "Who goes first?" Niki asked. "Wilbur." Techno and I monotoned, making the room turn into a fit of wheezes and laughs. Wow. We really were drunk.

Wilbur pharmaceutically, got off of Steve. Spinning the brown bottle. It spun and spun, landing on Technoblade.

This made the room crack up, once again. I violently pushed Wilbur and Techno's faces together. I wheezed, watching their faces scrunch up in disgust, as they were forced to make out with each other.
(LISTEN MAN I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE KISSING SCENES ALRIGHT LEAVE ME ALONE.)

After a solid 2 minutes, I let go of their heads, watching them pull away rubbing their faces trying to get the 'grime' off of their lips. After they had thrown a tantrum at me and the bottle, It was my turn. The bottle spun, landing on Dream.

He smirked, looking into my eyes, before leaning in kissing my lips passionately, I shrugged my shoulders before kissing back. It was probably about 30 seconds long, before I pulled away. "I'm never doing that again." I murmured, looking at Dream, seeing him blushing?!

It was now Niki's turn, so she lightly sun the bottle, watching it turn, until it inevitably landed on me. I shrugged, leaning in and connecting my lips with hers. We both laughed into the kiss as I held her jaw and she held the back of my head. After a while, we pulled away, taking in everyone's facial expressions. Niki and I burst out laughing, her blowing me one last final kiss as a joke.

As I asked Phil for a new bottle, Techno spun the beer bottle, watching it turn making it mesmerize all of us for no actual reason. My eyes widened. Oh god. It stopped spinning. And it landed on me.

I bit my lip as I turned to him, lifting his mask a little. We awkwardly leaned in, giving each other gentle pecks on the lips. He moved his hands to the back of my neck, holding me close. We kissed for roughly 20 seconds before pulling apart.

I honestly enjoyed it. I don't know about Technoblade though. We played a few rounds before everyone left. Techno offered, for me to stay in his room, since he's the only one who takes refuge here. After me refusing and him protesting, we decided I would take the bed, and he the sofa.

I sighed before slipping under Techno's covers. The sheep skin sheets smelt just like him. And I absolutely loved it.