THIRTEEN

Y/N's POV

"We have a big fight planned today." Alex spoke to me as I sharpened my axe on the wall preparing myself for the next fight. "Oh yeah? Who am I fighting?" I murmured. "Uh... Someone who goes by like- The 'Blood God' or something" He spoke, his voice spitting with venom.

I coughed, dropping my axe onto the floor. Reaching for my water. "Stupid woman." Alex muttered. I gritted my teeth, standing up, walking to the gate. "You better do good out there." He monotoned at me.

I strutted out of the doors, watching the crowd erupt into cheers. The other gates open, and my eyes widened. It really was him. I was so tempted to just punch him in the face and then kiss him.

He hadn't changed at all since I last saw him. Neither had I, I suppose. But after I left Technoblade for good, I visited Eret. Just like I promised. Him and I had grown so close. We were like siblings. I'm surprised about the amount of times Techno went to Eret's castle and never saw me there. 

We walked to the middle of the arena, until the familiar whistle that haunted my nightmares rung in my ears. Go time.

"Look, I don't want to hurt you." I growled. "Well I don't intend on it either princess." He slighly spoke.

Our eyes found each others, not daring to break eye contact. I grinned, dropping my axe to the floor. Understanding the memo, he copied me.

"What the hell are you waiting for?! Kill him!" Alex shouted at me. We both got into fighting stance as he ran towards me trying to punch me.

I easily dodged as I sprinted around him in circles to confuse him. I will admit, he did look pretty confused. Out of no where I dropped to the floor, dragging my leg along and swiping his legs. I smirked as I watched him fall.

"I don't want to kill you." He monotoned, panting a little. "Oh yeah? What happened in the past says other-wise." I spat, punching him in the nose. "The past is the past! Everyone misses you! And so do I." He whispered the last bit. "Please. Give me another chance." He begged, dodging my kick. I sighed.

Thinking every option through in my head, I was indecisive. I loved him. I still do. I wanted him. I still do. But the option I want to take is irrational. Fuck it.

As it began to rain, we threw a few more punches and kicks at each other before I ran to him, hugging him tightly. He securely warped his arm around my waist protectively, before whistling for something.

A shining, cyan trident came flying towards us, him grabbing it and flinging us into the sky. I smiled as I heard all the crowds cheers and protests, get quieter and quieter, until we were just gliding just under the clouds.

We stayed silent, and I didn't really mind it. It definitely wasn't an uncomfortable silence.

We soon started plummeting to the ground, and we landed softly on a patch of moss and grass. I opened my eyes, only to be surrounded by the most of the Dream SMP. I giggled as I ran into Tommy's open arms giving him a tight squeeze. When I pulled away, I immediately revolved my arm back, giving him a punch in the eye.

"What the fuck was that for?!" He screeched. "Well, the old one disappeared so I decided to give you a new one." I said cheerfully. I then ran to Eret. I gave her a big, warm hug, smiling as they pressed a kiss to the top of my head. "Where's your crown?" I asked, frowning. He pulled it out of their pocket, gently placing it on my head. "I want you to keep it. It suits you." I offered a warm smile. 

I then turned to Dream, but then slowly backed away from him.

He sighed. "Listen, Y/N. I know we got off on the wrong foot, but I really am sorry. I let my egoistical self get a hold of me and I didn't even realise. Can we start over?" He said with hopeful eyes. I sighed. "I'll think about it." I joked. He nodded his head at me as a thank you.

I finally turned to Technoblade. Wow. He's just as handsome as the day I left him. I walked up to him.

I punched him hard in the nose. "Ow! What was that fo-" "That was for keeping secrets from me." And then I pulled him in by his shirt collar, crashing my lips into his. Our lips interwined and moved in perfect sync, craving each other's touch. We both smiled as I tangled my fingers in his long pink hair, and he moved his right hand to my nape. We slowly broke away, pressing my forehead against his as I stared into his vermillion irises. I heard a bunch of 'OoOoOoOo's and fake gags from everyone around us.

But I couldn't care less. I was with the man of my dreams. And that was all that mattered to me.

END