ELEVEN

Technoblade's POV

Y/N and I were currently travelling on Carl, to a location, that an odd letter instructed us to. The letter read:

𝔗𝔢𝔠𝔥𝔫𝔬𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔡𝔢, ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤, 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔢. ℑ𝔱 𝔰𝔢𝔢𝔪𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔞𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔦𝔱, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 ℑ 𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬𝔬 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔦𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯. ℑ 𝔞𝔡𝔳𝔦𝔰𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬𝔬 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔰𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰, 1000, 69, 1000 𝔞𝔱 23:00 𝔟𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔶. 𝔖𝔦𝔤𝔫𝔢𝔡, ——

I really didn't understand what this person meant, but I wasn't going to let them hurt me or Y/N. After we made it to the coordinates, all that was to see was a moonlit beach, filled with stone and marble that glistened in the night sky. Y/N and I looked in amazement, forgetting about the letter.

We just sat down on the golden strand, her not in my arms. I can't believe we're still best friends. I have a large feeling deep down in my heart that that kiss meant nothing to her.

So I began to give up. I stopped flirting with her, I stopped trying to escalate things between us, I quit. I acted like we were friends and she didn't say shit about it.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as Y/N turned her head to look at me, her E/C eyes shining in the moon light. Her shining face, making her look like an actual angel.

I couldn't help but blush and smile.

She sat up, getting on her knees, signalling she wanted me to copy her. So I did. I was confused to say the least. Seeing her nervously look away for a second made me nervous. Was she going to confront me about something?

My red eyes widened as she lunged forward, giving me a big hug. "Thank you for being my best friend Techno." She whispered. ... Ouch

"Wow. You actually showed up." A familiar voice said behind us. We immediately pulled away from the hug, trying to scramble as far as we could away from each other.

Oh god. There he stood in all his glory. Dream. I cringed as he slighly moved his mask to the left of his jaw, showing his smirking, scarred face. Fuck. He was really good looking. Better than me at least.

"Well, Technoblade. It seems to me, that you have something that belongs to me." He spoke. I frowned. Heh? What does he mean? I haven't stolen anything from him in months!

"Heh-" I asked before being cut off. "Y/N. Hand her over." He said sinisterly. I started laughing as I saw his face scrunch up in confusion. "Very funny Dream. What do you actually want."

"I want Y/N. She's mine. Not yours, mine. I've seen how close the two of you are, and I don't like it to say the least. So hand her over, or else." Dream monotoned.

Before I had the chance to reply, Y/N interrupted me. "Dream! Are you crazy? Technoblade hasn't done anything wrong." She spat, her voice lacing with venom.