T w o

~Twelve hours earlier~

I stirred awake from the shufflings across the room and took my time adjusting to the blinding light.

"You're awake."

My eyes darted to the male figure standing about 5'9 tall, struggling with the task of knotting his necktie with meticulous but swift hands. Instead of answering, I twisted my body from it's facedown position to stretch out my arms as I yawned.

Eric strode over to the dressing table in the room and I realized he was already dressed and smelling of soap and shampoo. He picked a small spherical perfume bottle from the midst of other deodorants neatly arranged on the stand and sprayed himself with it, the sweet fragrance satisfyingly wafting all the way to my eager nostrils.

"How was your night?" I asked in a groggy voice and rubbed my eyes to wipe any remnants of sleep.

"A blast, obviously." he smiled and went on to select a pair of brown shoes from his shoe rack.

"Good to hear." I bobbed my head to show content, "If it's not too much of a bother, you could leave an anonymous review on my blog." I said even though this was the sixth time I suggested it to him and he left no previous comment.

"I'll keep it in mind." he replied over his shoulder while tying his shoelaces in his crouched position.

"Mmm." I hummed in reply and came down from the king sized mahogany bed, stark naked.

"You can leave the keys with the gate man when you're leaving. I'm off to work." he uttered as I crossed the room to meet him, planting a peck on his cheek.

Eric was a fine young man. Not necessarily attractive but definitely not unappealing. He had that sort of subtly enticing looks that inexplicably reminded me of a prince charming. Perhaps because a prince charming ideally had features that were supposed to get a girl's heart racing at first sight and not necessarily miss V.

He wasn't fair and neither was he dark in complexion. He had a cinnamon skin color that harboured not a single blemish, dark brown eyes, simple lips formed from well carved lines and of which the lower lip was mildly pink and the upper, a cool dark shade.

"You trust me that much?" I arched a brow as I asked with a dark smile.

His eyes sauntered down my body and back up. "Yes?"

"Don't be stupid. I could be gone with your valuables before you get back."

"I must be very stupid then, right?" he answered with little conviction.

I narrowed my eyes at him for a while before finally breaking into a complacent smile.

"Right."

Despite his previous haste, he was now rather hesitant. His calculating eyes gazed at me as his large hands suddenly crept their way around my waist, stopping right on my cheeks. His face was starting to tilt towards mine when I spoke up.

"You're not getting any other action Mister, unless you're paying extra. Besides you're running late and my breath smells like horse shit."

My voice might have come out robotic and my face neutral but a whole lot of questions were swarming in my head. Questions that I couldn't ask him and I didn't need answers to, but were nagging at the back of my mind all the same.

"True." he stated with an award winning million dollar smile.

boom boom.